New replacement power window reulators and motor

Go down

New replacement power window reulators and motor Empty New replacement power window reulators and motor

Post by Wallyuph on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:39 pm

A while back someone posted a photo and link for New replacement power window reulators and motor. I can find it now and lost all my book marks. Can anyone help me find that?

Thank you Wally
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

New replacement power window reulators and motor Empty Re: New replacement power window reulators and motor

Post by 74Malibu383 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Think it was me. Nu-Relics is the MFG and the kits are super nice. I just put one in my car and it is awesome. My buddy saw it and liked it so much he bought one for a square body blazer. They are pricey, but very well made and completely "bolt-in". Really nice wiring harness too.

http://www.nu-relics.com/chevelle-s/204.htm
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

New replacement power window reulators and motor Empty Re: New replacement power window reulators and motor

Post by Wallyuph on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:57 pm

I have a stock set up for power windows now, but my motors are shot. Have to open the doors to get them to go up. Also drives side has a lot of looseness in the rivets. Would I need the switches or would my stock ones work?
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down