G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive

4 posters

Go down

I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive Empty I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive

Post by clanceman427 Tue May 03, 2016 4:39 pm

I would love to be able to find one of these. My car uses this same knob, but mine is so chewed up and nasty and beat. Pretty expensive but it is NOS. I put myself on the waiting list, so we'll see.

Unless someone here might have one? But I doubt it.

http://www.rarenosparts.com/72-76-CHEVY-4-SPEED-SHIFT-KNOB-NOS_p_182.html
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive Empty Re: I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive

Post by Joe73 Tue May 03, 2016 5:55 pm

I see them on ebay from time to time. Usually with a complete shifter or just the handle. You should be able to get a decent used one for less than a hundred bucks. Even if you get it with the shifter or just the handle. Keep the knob and resell the remainder.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive Empty Re: I need this NOS 4 speed knob....but expensive

Post by Oldschool454 Wed May 04, 2016 9:36 am

Holy crap! I have one of these on my green Laguna's 4 speed in perfect shape. Are they really worth that much? And my Saginaw 4 speed is currently out of the car being rebuilt, so the shifter along with the knob is just sitting on the garage floor right now... o.o Maybe I should at least pick it up off the floor... lol
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Wed May 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Well you could upgrade to a nice Hurst ball and sell me yours Very Happy
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Wed May 04, 2016 10:20 pm

lol ^
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 73ss Thu May 05, 2016 9:15 pm

This one doesn't look too bad.... Anytime you have something like this copy/paste the part # in the search box. I've found alot of stuff on ebay doing that. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVROLET-CAMARO-NOVA-4-SPEED-FACTORY-SHIFTER-KNOB-LIFT-UP-REVERSE-TAB-357703-/331845724614?hash=item4d438be9c6:g:nwoAAOSwgApXAdva&vxp=mtr
73ss
73ss
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Fri May 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks for the link, but on that knob reverse is pointing in the wrong direction. Good idea on the part number search!
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down