G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book

2 posters

Go down

Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book  Empty Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book

Post by Limey SE Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:35 am

Big TY To 77Canimo for Posting it ( remote mirror bezel )

Mcarlo77 wrote:So...the SE came with the RH remote mirror originally? My Monte has it. Shoot that e-Bay seller an offer. He'll never sell it otherwise.
<<---- Sold 4 in last 5 months

I Scored it for a Dollar ( With alot more parts to boot ) LMAO WITH me Making some shirts for His Business

Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book  Logo1810

Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book  Screen57

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book  Empty Re: Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

=#ff3333]<<---- Sold 4 in last 5 months

He told you that? I have serious doubts. If they're such a mover for him, why did he have it discounted in his listing? Maybe other GM bezels...

Anyway, nice horse-trading on your part!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book  Empty Re: Steve is @ Rock Star Status in my Book

Post by Limey SE Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Steve he has two more Cars coming this weekend and they BOTH have remote pass if interested ? Both from our Era

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Hmmm...I'm surprised, to say the least. But, no...I'm good as I have a RH mirror/bezel set aside for the Laguna project.

Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Cool Beans Thanks for putting the idea In my Brain Never would have thought to do that LOL But its a Go and has shipped the Bezel already !!

Can you give me more detailed Pics and Measurements to show where Exactly This Piece goes how far from Front, back, sides ? Thank you So much Bud

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Gettin' a little nervous about drilling a hole in your dash...eh?!! I'll see what I can come up with for measurements.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm

Yes sir I am redoing the red one I had gotten with the Dash Cap its Starting to look less like a cap and more Like a dash

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down