73 Laguna interior door emblems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

73 Laguna interior door emblems

Post by SSTOOLMAN on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 pm

I have a pair of nice original 1973 Laguna interior door emblems for sale.
PM me and I will text you pics. Make me an offer
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

1973 Silver Anniversary Chevelle issue of The Chevelle Report

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:53 am

SS Toolman- I see you have a 73 Chevelle SS the same color as mine and thought that I would tell you about the "Chevelle report" magazine featuring the Silver anniversary of the 1973 Chevelles. The entire magazine is on the 1973 Cars compiled by Mark Meekins. I have copied this for several of the G3 GM members and thought if you would like a copy of this, just reimburse for the cost, I am not looking for a profit, but just to get this in as many hands as possible to guys who love these cars as much as I do. My car is on the cover- 73 SS 454 a 4 speed car currently on display at Floyd Garrett's Muscle car museum in Seveirville TN. I have the COPO build sheet, built 5th week of May, GM put a 74 block in my car-the final produced Car at the Kansas City plant. I also have a 75 S-3 all options except sky roof with a 400 small block. I will also include a factory photo of a 1973 Chevelle SS in our color that I found years ago. if you would like one, PM me with your address and I will get this out to you next week- now, let's go drive these cars! -Mitch Murphy

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: 73 Laguna interior door emblems

Post by SSTOOLMAN on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:22 am

PM sent
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by testpilot61 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:58 pm

I got in on the tail end of this.

I would be very interested in the mag articles. Please let me know the cost and how to pay you.

Thanks,
Jerry

testpilot61
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Jerry- I will be glad to do this for you, just supply your mailing information, and I will copy this for you on high gloss paper and send it to you with a receipt. It is a really neat must have complete publication from Mark Meekins on the 1973 Sillver Anniversary of the Chevelle. I also have one for the 1974 Cars, laguna Type S-3 on the cover. I will do this for all guys on the G-3 Forum. I will try and get this in the mail by Monday to you- Thank you for your response.-Mitchell

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top