G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit?

4 posters

Go down

Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit? Empty Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit?

Post by Oldschool454 Fri May 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Looking to finally replace the roof rail weatherstrip on my cars, but all the ones I see look slightly different than the original. The originals look skinny at both ends, and the repo ones have the end that attaches at the front that looks like it's fatter for some reason. Anyone ever bought these and know which ones fit well?
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit? Empty Re: Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit?

Post by Hawk03 Fri May 12, 2017 1:23 pm

I purchased all of my weather stripping from Steel Rubber, it seemed to fit good and so far has held up.

https://www.g3gm.com/t9146-weather-stripping
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit? Empty Re: Which aftermarket roof rail weatherstrip is best fit?

Post by Oldschool454 Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 pm

$170.00 for the pair seems a little high for the pair, but if it's a good fit I'll shell it out. Thanks for the feedback.
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by BBMALIBU Thu May 18, 2017 2:31 pm

I used Soffseal on mine...no problems
BBMALIBU
BBMALIBU
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu May 18, 2017 4:22 pm

I used Steele rubber products on mine
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down