Never Installed New Red Carpet $125 Plus ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never Installed New Red Carpet $125 Plus ride

Post by Limey SE on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:03 am

I am trying to sell the red Carpet to get Black I prefer NOT to Dye it over and over and over again to Black So I will be offering the Red carpet for Sale it has never been cut or anything
Asking $125 Plus actual ship

Management

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: Never Installed New Red Carpet $125 Plus ride

Post by Limey SE on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:17 pm

$125 Plus actual ship

Management

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 pm

I would have never guessed this, but ACC is saying that the carpets are different between the years?

http://www.stockinteriors.com/items.asp?MakeId=5&ModelId=61&MainCatId=1&Desc=Chevy_Malibu_Carpet

While your there, check out the prices on the swivel bucket interior upholstery.
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:52 pm

I would not trust ACC to wipe my feet to save the carpet, I have heard nothing good about them. BUT If the floor pans are all the same How can carpet be different ?? between the years beside the style (i.e. cut pile or loop)

Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 76GP50thGA on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Up to 74 or 75 the carpet would be nylon loop, after 74 or 75 it was cut pile. Additionally, 77 used a one piece carpet at least in some a-bodies (I can't speak for all) and prior years used a two piece carpet set including my 76 GP. By the way, I just bought their two-piece carpet set with mass backing and it dropped in and fit like a glove. The mass backing holds its shape and is more than worth the $54 upgrade. I'm actually delighted with ACC

Limey SE wrote:I would not trust ACC to wipe my feet to save the carpet, I have heard nothing good about them. BUT If the floor pans are all the same How can carpet be different ?? between the years beside the style (i.e. cut pile or loop)
76GP50thGA
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:20 pm

This is SOLD and shipped

Management

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm

76GP50thGA wrote:Up to 74 or 75 the carpet would be nylon loop, after 74 or 75 it was cut pile. Additionally, 77 used a one piece carpet at least in some a-bodies (I can't speak for all) and prior years used a two piece carpet set including my 76 GP. By the way, I just bought their two-piece carpet set with mass backing and it dropped in and fit like a glove. The mass backing holds its shape and is more than worth the $54 upgrade. I'm actually delighted with  ACC

Limey SE wrote:I would not trust ACC to wipe my feet to save the carpet, I have heard nothing good about them. BUT If the floor pans are all the same How can carpet be different ?? between the years beside the style (i.e. cut pile or loop)
I am glad the Mass backing worked for you, my rear piece is basically flat I have big wrinkles where the carpet comes up and tucks under the back seat.
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top