1975 Laguna S-3 for sale in Buffalo, NY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1975 Laguna S-3 for sale in Buffalo, NY

Post by dozr on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:57 pm

This car is practically mint. 34,500 original miles (will update with exact), and basically a one owner car. (My dad bought it brand new when he was 18.)

The car is silver, with the maroon striping, and maroon interior with bench seat. The only non-original parts (to the best of my knowledge) that we do not have includes: The rear axle, the transmission, the exhaust, and the front brakes.

The 350 engine currently has upgraded heads, intake manifold, headers, carb, and air filter, but we have just about every original part in storage for the motor, all in great condition.

The transmission is a Turbo400 with shift kit and upgraded torque converter, and I'm awaiting details on the rear end from my father, but I know it's a posi with 3.73 gears.

The car is in amazing shape. We restored it in 1999, and it looks like it was just done. Only a few minor issues with the paint/body, including some very light (barely noticeable) bubbling towards the bottom of one of the doors, and again around the lower corner of the rear window. The front bumper was painted a few years back and the color is slightly off from the rest of the car.

The headlight bezels have been re-chromed, and the car has original style wheels.

As far as I know - this car is the rarest year, with the rarest color and seat combination, and with the insanely low miles - is a real find.

I'm hesitant to sell it due to the sentimental attachment, but I think it's time to let it go.

I'll post some photos when I get a chance, but in the meantime - if you are interested and want to inquire further - let me know via email at tommarks at gmail dot com

-Tom

dozr
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top