LIME GREEEN 76 Laguna S-3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIME GREEEN 76 Laguna S-3

Post by FumiyoG3 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Been looking for one of these for a while. I wish it was closer so I could see it in person. The guy is an honest guy, and sent me a ton of pictures.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/d/1976-chevelle-laguna-type-3/6209193752.html

FumiyoG3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: LIME GREEEN 76 Laguna S-3

Post by crice63 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Jump on it. Sometimes you gotta take a chance. I really like the green on white for some reason. I wouldn't have thought so, but it has it's ways. Car looks very clean. Maybe time for a road trip. Why not? There's plenty to do in Chicago.

crice63
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FumiyoG3 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:44 pm

this is a car you definitely need to see in person from the pictures I've seen. It may be a clean car with a little rust in the normal places. Or it may not be. The car appears to have been repainted, which scares me a little. You never know what you're going to find under there. I need to be a bit more comfortable to buy it sight unseen. I've been burned too many times buying cars over the 'net. If there's anyone in the Chicago area who'd be willing to check it out for me (time would be paid for of course!!) then maybe i'd more strongly consider it.

FumiyoG3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigredlaguna on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 pm

How can you tell it had been repainted? In some of the extra pics you got from him?
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 45

Back to top Go down

LIME GREEN 76 Laguna S-3

Post by FumiyoG3 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:54 pm

You can see that the striping on the passenger side is not quite right- it ends up on top of the marker lense.  That's definitely not stock.  And to me the color looks close but just not quite right; I could be wrong about that.  

It does have rust in the usual places.  I would just want to see the extent of it in person.  Still a very nice looking car.  Just not ready to jump in sight unseen on it.

FumiyoG3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:21 pm

FumiyoG3 wrote:.  If there's anyone in the Chicago area who'd be willing to check it out for me (time would be paid for of course!!) then maybe i'd more strongly consider it.  

2 hours each way for me BUT I have to Grab a Hood kinda Close Maybe I could talk my driver into it BUT cant promise anything

Management

Street Cred : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top