Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck.

Go down

Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck. Empty Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck.

Post by REVINKEVIN on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 pm

The internet has really gotten carried away with the words "Rare" and "Desirable"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Chevrolet-Other-Pickups/162714009233?hash=item25e282be91:g:6LgAAOSwBkRZ63qS&vxp=mtr

REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck. Empty Re: Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck.

Post by Podor on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm

$26k!?! Desirable would be a 4x4 K10 or K20 shorted regular cab. Or a 2wd like David Freiburger's muscle truck. That thing is absolutely huge, and probably takes a country mile to turn around. I can not believe what these people are asking for vehicles now days. I'm half tempted to put my Chevelle up for $20k and see what happens.
Podor
Podor
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck. Empty Re: Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck.

Post by pila on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:28 pm

OK.......just what I need.....a crew cab and no crew !! Very Happy That sumbitch is really long !! Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:08 am

$6,000 would be about right, if you owned a gas station.  I bet it gets 5mpg.  It would be fun to try and drive it though the Jack in the Box drive through.  But you must remember, it's "Rare"...  Would you rather pay $26,000 for that or that same money for something like this?
 Ultra Motorsports is very pleased to offer this very rare and desirable pickup truck. Img_2211
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Did you look at the pictures of the K20? The condition is really really nice and I would say considering the mileage and overall condition, it is rare. Desirable is subjective based on the buyer. It's listed as a classified, so it's a make offer. Ever start a price negotiation and go up in price?

I guess I have to ask, when you have an oddball like a 1977 76k mile 4-door big block K20, how exactly are you supposed to sell it?

Thanks -
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon23 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Cool truck. However, if it were in that configuration and a dually then I think it would be more desirable. Of course a shortbox version of it in a 4x4 would be rare and desireable.

Damon23
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:27 pm

In my plans of things to build is just that. I want to do a mid 80's model with 4 doors, short bed, 4x4, and an LS 6 speed auto. I might even use a Duramax when I do it. I have to finish the two projects on my plate first. I need to win the lotto and open a personal shop. Your all welcome to come over when I do.
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down