SOLD 1976-1977 Pontiac LeMans Headlight Bezels. Pair. Hard to find. SOLD

Go down

SOLD 1976-1977 Pontiac LeMans Headlight Bezels. Pair. Hard to find. SOLD

Post by locomojo04 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:24 pm

I sold my LeMans a couple years ago now. Found these in the shed I had bought for spares because I never could find any when I was looking one time. I have the pair, want to sell as a pair. They aren't cracked. The chrome is there but not great. Be ok for just a driver car. Or just paint them to your taste. These are the same for 76 and 77 Lemans. I'm going to ask $75 plus actual shipping. Or make offer before they get broken in my shed. I don't even know what email this account is attached to. So please either text me at 850-867-3684, or email me at locomojo8504@gmail.com. I have Paypal and Ebay accounts if you want to pay those ways. I am located in Panama City Florida.

Last edited by locomojo04 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

locomojo04
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLD 1976-1977 Pontiac LeMans Headlight Bezels. Pair. Hard to find. SOLD

Post by Mcarlo77 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Hope you have better luck than I finding a home for Lemans parts. I've had a perfect condition front spoiler from a '75 Lemans Sport on e-Bay for 6 mos running and have had a total of one person show interest...and, he wanted it for nothing. Would have thought someone could have used it since these had to have been prone to damage from pulling too far forward and scraping them on curbs, parking spot blocks, etc.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by locomojo04 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Thanks. I figure it'll be a really slow sale. If they sell at all. This is part of the reason I got rid of my 76 and 77 LeMans coupes. There was basically no cosmetic parts at all available. So just called it quits. I think they had much better looking bodies than the Malibu. Stacked rectangle headlights never appealed to me. The LeMans coupes just felt like a roomier Firebird to me. But I've moved farther up the Pontiac line.. Putting a 3800 SC engine in an 88 Fiero GT currently. I hate to waste good parts, but I don't like hanging on to parts that don't go to a car I own.

locomojo04
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Personally, I like the body lines of the Lemans/Grand Ams, too. I think they are very under-appreciated...much like the early Firebirds vs Camaros. Unfortunately, they do not benefit from the praises bestowed upon a previous generation of muscle cars to draw people to them like the Chevelle and Cutlass.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by locomojo04 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:23 pm

That's very true. The 73-77 A-bodies in general don't get much love from hot rod/muscle car people. I've mostly been into Pontiacs for some reason. I've had 4 Fieros now,(none caught fire) lol. 79 Trans Am, 76 and 77 LeMans, and 91 Firebird. I'd love to get hold of a 50s model Cheiftan.

Well the headlight bezels sold quite quickly. I listed them on ebay for $125. Sold in less than 24 hour. So they are off to Virginia to their new owner. So this listing can be closed or marked SOLD.

locomojo04
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum