REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Another Laguna Empty Re: Another Laguna

Post by FumiyoG3 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:32 pm

I briefly owned this one also.  It was a very nice car.  If anyone's interested I can send more pics.  It looked like this when I had it:

Another Laguna Hpim1910
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:55 pm

That's a nice clean 76 Laguna right in our backyard! Tempting, but $10k is a lot of cash.
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Podor on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 am

Man, you could sell the parts and recoup most of the money, soup up the 350 or turn it into a big block car. That is a fantastic deal! I felt I got my car for cheap, but even if you add the parts I would already be well passed $10k, and mine is just a plane Jane MC.
Podor
Podor
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by zot on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 am

Podor wrote:Man, you could sell the parts and recoup most of the money, soup up the 350 or turn it into a big block car. That is a fantastic deal! I felt I got my car for cheap, but even if you add the parts I would already be well passed $10k, and mine is just a plane Jane MC.

My thoughts too. That;s a very nice looking car. I would probably make a play on it if I wasn't $9,800.00 short of the asking price. Laughing
zot
zot
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:50 am

FumiyoG3, are you in Texas also?
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon23 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Podor wrote:Man, you could sell the parts and recoup most of the money, soup up the 350 or turn it into a big block car. That is a fantastic deal! I felt I got my car for cheap, but even if you add the parts I would already be well passed $10k, and mine is just a plane Jane MC.

This right here.

I paid $5600 for my car then throw in shipping $700 along with all the things you replace on a car you just get, that ran up to $7k quick. Then came the fun stuff ie wheels, tires, springs, shocks, spoilers, sway bars and exhaust then just like that you've eclipsed that $10k mark and we have not reached paint yet. So for me $10k is not that unreasonable of a asking price and my car is just a malibu classic with no console or swivel seats.

Damon23
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN on Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 pm

I thought it was a pretty good price. I am about $6,500 into mine and it's still in pieces. Thanks to g3chevy, I do have more pieces...
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by FumiyoG3 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:04 pm

g3chevy wrote: FumiyoG3, are you in Texas also?

I am in California, and sold it to a guy in Texas about 10 years ago, not sure if it's the seller or not.  I sold it for $4,600.  Wish I had the car back, but wanted to buy property at the time.  Now looking for a lime green '76.  Anyone got any leads? Laughing
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Wow, you gave that car away! But I've done the same in years past. Sold several cars for nothing because of more "important" things that were needed at the time. Or at least that what my wife says lol. Very nice Laguna though. Do you have any more pics?
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Here is your lime green Laguna that you are looking for!

MT76LAGUNA wrote:original 350 2bbl t350 2.76? open rear lime green black stripe black sport roof  black interior with swivel buckets console and orig factory slap shifter a/c power steering power brake  82,480 org miles ? was told this by previous owner eng and trans not in car eng developed rod knock and low oil press needs rebuild trans worked has 4 18x9.5 centerline telestar wheels with 275/45/18 conti extreme contacs bought new 200 miles on them when motor went b-body spindles 12in brakes new rotors pads bearings front hoses rear wheel cylinders shoes hardwear rebuilt calipers all with less than a thousand miles on them rebuilt 91c caprice steering box profab tall upper ball joints 1 3/16 caprice ft swaybar Also to go with car ; hooker ls swap mounts for 75+ camaro and coated hooker mid lenght headers new caprice steel fi fuel tank with new sender and walbro 255lph pump new rear package shelf outside door wipes rubber door weatherstrip drivers floor patch panel. body condition,has typical rust in quarter panels previous owner " fixed" rightrear left front lower fender has some rot have another fender with no rot  drivers floor has some pin holes  no rot around rear window or sportroof trim am moving to GA in spring and cannot take it with me 2500.00 obo I'm not interested in parting out
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FumiyoG3 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:40 am

thanks for the lead! I think I am probably looking for something a bit more solid, and plus I think it's going to cost me some $$$ to ship it to CA. I will continue to keep my eyes out!!! Thanks again!
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down