LS7

Go down

LS7

Post by REVINKEVIN on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:43 am

Hey. †Below is a post I have on a couple of other sites. †I thought I would post it here. †I don't know if anyone here would be interested in something like this but this is by far my favorite forum that I have ever been on. †Trust me, I have been on a few. †For just the engine and Corvette specific items it's $12,000. †I want to get my Laguna on the road. †Cheers.

Hey. I had to put my Camaro project on hold for a few years and now I want to finish my Laguna S3 project. I don't want to just let some of the things I purchased go to waste so I am looking at selling the engine for the project. A couple of years back I purchased an LS7 from a side swiped Z06 that had around 30,000 miles on it. Below is a list of the items I have for it. The heads are off the block and they are still in the boxes from Texas Speed when they did a finer CNC cut on them. Everything listed was for my 1970 Camaro project. I have around $14,000 in all of this stuff. Except for the short block, everything else is new. $14,000 or PM me with a serious cash offer. I can post some pictures tomorrow or email them to you.

LS7 from 2007 Corvette Z06 around 30,000 miles

CNC ported heads by Texas Speed with Cometic head gaskets

Trunion upgrade

Mast Motorsports cam

Holley EFI tunnel ram intake 90mm throttle body black crinkle finish

Holley fuel injectors

Chevrolet black crinkle valve covers

McLeod flywheel

Engine comes with complete front dress. AC, alternator, power steering pump, water pump. Dry sump oil tank and lines.

Complete wiring harness. Every wire from the donor Corvette.

Corvette Z06 gauges, ac controls, ac/heater system, Corvette black dash

Hooker LS swap headers

Hooker LS swap motor mounts

Hooker 3Ē SS X-Pipe exhaust system

New gas tank with built in EFI fuel pump

Maybe a few more pieces
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: LS7

Post by Limey SE on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am

Holy shot Kevin that is nice ...... payment plan or lawawy LMAO. Seriously it's a dam good looking motor though

Management

Street Cred : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by brownbomber77 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:44 pm

You have this listed on the LSX Facebook page?

brownbomber77
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:56 pm

Thanks Limey. Hey BB77, no I donít. Itís on a Camaro forum and Pro Touring. Iím not on Facebook or Twitter.
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum