For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX)

Go down

For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX) Empty For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX)

Post by Mcarlo77 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:57 pm

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/1974-chevelle-roadster/6508575854.html

Check this out! Back seat area is kinda weird...but, I like it without the roof.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 68

Back to top Go down

For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX) Empty Re: For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX)

Post by Joe73 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:08 pm

At least be reinforced the chassis.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 73

Back to top Go down

For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX) Empty Re: For Sale: 1974 Chevelle Roadster (PHX)

Post by pila on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 pm

I'll pass.. The spare tire is dirty etc..

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:21 am

On the outside it looks great. I've always been convinced our cars would have made excellent convertibles. Not impressed with the door panels or the back seat -- why would you shrink it to a single seat when it would be easy to maintain the normal backseat, especially if you aren't going through the effort of actually stuffing a folding top back there? scratch
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by bigredlaguna on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:21 pm

I think he did the back seat like that because the sides are probably a couple of subwoofers, and the seat is like a demo seat to impress someone (or cause a heart attack). The cover for it goes across everything making the rear seat useless anyway when it is on.
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down