1974 thru 1977 el camino/ Malibu Classic Door panels

Go down

1974 thru 1977 el camino/ Malibu Classic Door panels

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 am

Hey guys, I have a really nice set of el Camino Classic or Malibu Classic Door Panels for sale. These are black and complete with the correct Upper button Pattern in cloth and not vinyl as used in the SS el caminos. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed in any way. I am asking 200 for the set due to the fact that's what I paid for them. I later found the correct ones in vinyl. They are not NOS but way above avarage. I thought I would list it here before going to ebay at 250. Thanks to ALL OF YOU for keeping the interest ALIVE in the 73-77 A Body cars ! Any questions, feel free to ask- Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: 1974 thru 1977 el camino/ Malibu Classic Door panels

Post by braunicus on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:16 am

Where are you located? Willing to ship? Guestimate on shipping to 34668? Any pictures available? I'm interested in the cloth set

braunicus
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 am

Good Morning- I can ship them from either a Tennessee location or from South Carolina, which ever is less expensive for you. Sometimes at my local Office Depot, I will get a 25% off coupon. The door panels are still boxed up but I can send you physical photos in the mail or do it from my phone to yours. I was going to use them but they aren't correct for the SS cars. I can't see why someone would be disappointed in these, they are nice. I can send you the photos and then take the box up to Office Depot and they can weigh them and check all three shipping services to see which is less expensive- USPS, Fed-Ex or UPS- glad to help in any way, Thanks, Mitch and Good Morning !

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by braunicus on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 am

If you wouldn't mind finding out the shipping that would be great. Whichever is easier for you works fine for me. Not in a big rush, still gathering parts for rebuilding it

braunicus
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:29 am

Will do- also, I can put the photos on a photo disc from Walgreens to be viewed in your computer or these can be played on any DVD player, or will send actual photographs to you-which ever you'd prefer. I love the el Caminos-they drive so good and the ride is so nice. I always thought that was a good idea, you build a two door station wagon then cut the top off for light duty hauling- mine is a 75 true SS with swivel buckets gauge package with tach and 72,000 actual miles 400 small block. It also has the RPO 6H1 "Soft face" Laguna front -a dealer "COPO" option. it is the same color as my 75 Laguna S-3 my favorite of the 73-77 Chevelle. I will take the door panels to Office Depot and give them your ZIP and see what it will cost, it probably will be after the weekend before I could do so- thanks again-Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Tue May 01, 2018 6:06 pm

I finally had a chance to weigh the door panels today and FedEx ground is 30.85 and USPS is 30.75. If you are still interested, I will take 200.00 for the panels and include shipping for you. Let me know, send me your phone number and I will send pictures tomorrow- Thanks mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by braunicus on Wed May 02, 2018 4:16 am

I'm definitely interested. Once I can get on my computer I can send you my number

braunicus
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum