73 SS for sale

Go down

73 SS for sale

Post by Scott 73 SS on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 am

I am putting my 73 SS project up for sale. I've owned it for about 4 years and have collected the correct parts to complete and make a really nice car out of it. Parts that I have bought consist of both front floor pans, new carpet and rails, a really good set of swivel buckets, new seat foam for both seats, console, SS shifter, factory rallies with 73 SS center caps, complete set of air conditioning brackets, original breather, new fan shroud and fan, extra set of tail lights, SS steering wheel, correct set of 73 seat belts, a good set of original (long door handles), complete set of extra hinges, extra instrument bezel......I am about ready to start bolting it together. The car was originally tuxcedo black...Will concider reasonable offers.....I hate to sell it but such is life......if interested message me and let's talk.....Scott

Scott 73 SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: 73 SS for sale

Post by Scott 73 SS on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:03 pm

The floors are in good shape....when I pulled the carpet there were a few pin holes so I just bought the pans... very little rust in this car.......
Scott 73 SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott 73 SS on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:24 am

I am asking $5500 for this car and all associated parts.
Scott 73 SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 73ss on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 pm

https://bringatrailer.com/

If you don't get any bites try putting it here. It will cost $100 to submit it. Thats it, no other fees. They will do the write-up for you. Submit plenty of pictures and a video if you can. They welcome project cars and odd-balls. I sold a car for my Dad on there and was pleased with the outcome. Would have liked to have gotten a little more $ out of it, but depends on who is there at the time. They do get alot of exposure, much more than e-bay. None of the BS that goes with e-bay either.
73ss
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Flywheel on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:56 am

Flywheel
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down