**SOLD** - 350 small block

Go down

**SOLD** - 350 small block

Post by Zaptiah on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 pm

I am selling the crate motor currently in my laguna. I was told when i got the car this was a gm crate motkr and should be one of those 200-260 hp stockers. It looks like the numbers are on the rear of the block. I will get them this weekend. Runs great, currently still in the car so you can hear it run and drive. This is for the engine only. No carb or HEI. It will be intake manifold to exhaust manifold no accessories. I am asking $1100 for this. I will do a complete engine (minus accessories) with transmission package for $1700. The transmission is the stock th350 and runs perfectly.

Last edited by Zaptiah on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: **SOLD** - 350 small block

Post by Zaptiah on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:48 am

Just updating this for anyone interested. I am super interrsted in selling the complete turnkey package. This would be everything except the accessories. I am asking $2400 for the complete package.

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaptiah on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:39 am

I checked the block numbers and if I decoded it correctly this is a 255hp 4 bolt main 350.

V1019TBC

The second number I think says that it is an aftermarket crate motor since I cant find this sequence as a valid Chevy/gm vin sequence. Number sequences for crate motors are difficult to find.

C9S127711

The casting number from the rear is 3970010 and has a very large "GM" mark cast above it.

Here is the link to the video of it running

https://youtu.be/MOztqaQ1Nb4

Last edited by Zaptiah on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaptiah on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Updated the original post. New prices. The new motor will be ready next week, if the whole package doesn't sell i will keep the trans and upgrade to a manual next year. The prices here are for g3gm guys only, i am asking more on the other market places I've posted on.

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaptiah on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Engine is officially out. If anyone wants/needs a nice 350 to run or build I have one ready to go Very Happy

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaptiah on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Last bump before I put this one ebay.

Engine only now for $1000 for G3GM members. Has intake and exhaust manifolds, water pump and balancer. I can also throw in the original quadrajet 4 barrel carb for anyone that wants it as a freebie. Will come mounted on a wheeled engine cradle for free to make handing it easier.

also selling the chrome rally wheels and tires. 235/60r15 front and 275/60r15 rear. nice 10 footer wheels that clean up and look nice when polished but not show wheels, real good as drivers though.

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaptiah on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Engine is sold now.

Zaptiah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member