1974 Malibu Classic Coupe

Go down

1974 Malibu Classic Coupe

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:41 am

A good Monday morning G3 guys- A friend of mine named Charlie has for sale a VERY VERY Nice 1974 Chevelle Malibu Classic 350 Auto Transmission. White with black interior. Factory AC-PS / PB Tilt Wheel with a Power bench seat and Power windows with factory correct ralley wheels. It appears to be 18,965 original miles but not stated on the title. It is a Kevin Whitaker Used cars in Greenvile SC. It has been inside the dealership on the showroom floor for years, I have seen the car many times and it is well worth what he is asking $8,995.00. Kevin also has 5 el Caminos in the back of the dealership-ALL BIG BLOCK 454 cars-all original Unrestored. 4 are automatic swivel bucket seat cars and one is a bench seat 4 speed car! Give Charlie a call on the 74 Malibu Classic or any questions on the el Caminos at (864) 417-5778 and tell him that Mitch told you to call- thanks and have a good Monday.

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: 1974 Malibu Classic Coupe

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:42 am

PS- you may view the car on ebay now.

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zot on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:51 am

Nice!
zot
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:31 pm

The way I read the ad is that itís implied that this the original paint. Correct me if Iím wrong, but shouldnít it have the engine displacement on the front fenders.
77camino
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:04 am

Very good observation 77camino- All 1974 should have had the engine displacement over the front fender marker lights, however since the decision was made by GM to drop this for the 1975 models, maybe this was a late produced car at the beginning of the '75 models and the factory omitted it? I don't know? If it is a re-paint, it is excellent work. I can't see a body shop doing that good of work and leaving it off, the holes are already there to line the emblem back up where it should be. This car is a personal car owned by Kevin Whitaker owner of the Chevrolet/Cadillac Dealership in Greenville SC sitting in the showroom along with many other very nice cars. This car is well worth what he is asking. Give Charlie a call and ask him anything about the car at (864) 417-5778

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:10 am

That's a really nice one ! Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43