'75 Laguna Interior Plastics

Go down

'75 Laguna Interior Plastics

Post by RedonRedS-3 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 pm

I am in dire need of all the interior plastics for my Laguna S-3 they were originally burgandy in color but I will take any color I can get. A pillars, kick panels, sail panels and over the door and windshield also. Mine are all rotten to the core. Sad
RedonRedS-3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: '75 Laguna Interior Plastics

Post by S3SS on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:56 am

Welcome to the site. Allot of people have stuff here. It's a challenge to find decent vinyl especially the sail panels. Pillars and door panels are reproduced, kick panels are often on eBay. Where is your laguna from....out west I assume where the sun rots
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RedonRedS-3 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:54 am

I am in NC...I assume that is where the car originated...I am the 3rd owner...The original owner bought new in NC...Yeah, the plastics are just gone, crumbling to pieces...The body has been on the rotisserie for quite a while. replacing floor pans and trunk pans, etc. The chassis is done, new everything, crate 350 to replace non-repairable 400, and a rebuilt 700r4 w/lock out, and newly rebuilt posi. w/ updated 3.42 gears. I'll have to post some more pics, or take some more pics.
RedonRedS-3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:55 am

Don't go spending $90/pr for the new repro "A" pillars...I've got some nice used ones in black that look just as good. Have the windshield trim, also. May have the kick panels and other pcs...will have to check.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by RedonRedS-3 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Cool, let me know...I also need all new/used seat belts...Mine were black with black buckle... Strange looking for a burgandy car...
RedonRedS-3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Do you have bench seats...or swivels? Wasn't at all unusual to have black belts in Red or Maroon interiors.

I found some over-the-door, front windshield, "A" pillars and rear window trims. Have a good passenger side kick panel (driver side has two small holes drilled side by side next to where the hood release lever is located). I do have a pair of sail panels that I repainted black (they were originally red). They have an extra mtg screw hole in them (basically in the upper center of them)...for whatever reason I have no idea. It's so hard to find these anymore that aren't sun-baked that I just couldn't toss them out because of an extra hole in them. Something to fall back on if you aren't successful in finding anything else? I'll get some pics together for you, tomorrow.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RedonRedS-3 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:22 am

Swivel bucket seats...Yeah I can fill the holes, gonna have to die them the maroon color any ways...Thanks, Steve
RedonRedS-3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:10 pm

PM sent
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member