Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook

Go down

Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Empty Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook

Post by Limey SE on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:16 pm

I have several member wanting to Buy some of you recessed bumper mounts, Some 73 some 74 -77 and can Thank Showtime73 aka Nick 73 Chevelle

Ben Post here please
Rick also post here your needs
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 92

Back to top Go down

Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Empty Re: Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook

Post by Trbulnc on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:10 pm

I need a set of front and rears for 73

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Empty Re: Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook

Post by fasrnur on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 am

fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 am

No problem, I will keep the G3GM price which is more advantageous than Ebay. I am not very Facebook and i do not know that group but I could join. There is no problem communicating by PM here.

What I have available;

You have to Know; "Replace and delete the original energy shock absorber. The bumper filler need somes modifications."

-73 Chevelle/Camino front bumper, (119$ shipping included)
-74-77 Chevelle/Camino front bumper, (109$ shipping included)
-73-77 Chevelle rear bumper, (109$ shipping included)
-73 Carlo front bumper, (119$ shipping included)
-74-77 Carlo front bumper. (109$ shipping included)

180$ shipping included for two sets.

(Shipping to Canada and USA).

Thank you everyone for your help and greetings to members!

Merci à tous pour votre aide et mes salutations aux membres!

http://www.g3gm.com/t10303-pre-fab-bumper-shock-s-for-sale-by-member-tropdeprojet

Last edited by tropdeprojet on Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trbulnc on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:17 am

So $180 total for a set of front and rears for 73? Let me know how to send you money. PayPal, etc and I will get it to you.

Thanks
Stephen

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:56 pm

Here are some photos to give you an idea;
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Lot10

73;
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  20171010
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  20171011

74-77;
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Wp_20110
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Wp_20111

Before / after 75 El Camino;
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Malibu10

73 Monte Carlo;
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Monte_10
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 am

Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Kimg0011
Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  20900710

These are the first ones tropdeprojet made for the rear of 74-77. Excellent work sir.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Thank you Fasrnur for your help again, always ready to make good comments. Some members help me for this project and all found benefit.

I redo a donation to the forum for 2019 in good faith for the members and that good forum.

I am happy also to put made in Quebec parts on your cars ... Very Happy
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:20 pm

These are awesome. Makes the rear of the car look so much better. Parts quality is exceptional.

Calling tropdeprojet for some Orders from Guys on Facebook  Bumper12
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 pm

Hey Buddy do you have any for 1976 Rear Monte Carlo
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:14 am

[quote="REVINKEVIN"]These are awesome.  Makes the rear of the car look so much better.  Parts quality is exceptional.  

Thank you for the feedback. Happy that you like it.
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:17 am

Limey SE wrote:Hey Buddy do you have any for 1976 Rear Monte Carlo

No, never had the opportunity.

It's probably the same bolt pattern than the front. It's possible to do it with some information.
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:37 am

PM sent sir
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by wbaker01 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:47 pm

I bought a set of these for my 1973 Chevelle (front bumper) and due to a move, just got around to looking at/installing them and they are very high quality!

wbaker01
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:18 pm

wbaker01 wrote:I bought a set of these for my 1973 Chevelle (front bumper) and due to a move, just got around to looking at/installing them and they are very high quality!

Thank you !
I'm happy if you like it.
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy on Wed May 22, 2019 6:21 am

Good morning, I would like to get a set of the recessed bumper brackets for my 75 El Camino, thank you for your time and consideration in this matter, have a great G3 day! Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet on Wed May 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Mitchell Murphy wrote:Good morning, I would like to get a set of the recessed bumper brackets for my 75 El Camino,  thank you for your time and consideration in this matter, have a great G3 day! Mitch

pm
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down