G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

3 posters

Go down

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle? Empty This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:59 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Chevrolet-El-Camino/254362595222?hash=item3b39312f96:g:5F0AAOSwUVVdgRS2
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 33

Back to top Go down

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle? Empty Re: This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Post by thatfnthing Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:32 pm

I think that's JB's.  Looks like they removed the hood decal, otherwise the same car.

Looking at JB's posts, it had a 540/TH400 combo when he sold it and that ad says 383/TH350.  Also went to OH and now appears to be in TX.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle? Empty Re: This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Post by Limey SE Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

That is JB's old El Camino he sold it to a friend ( or so he thought would take care of it ) It looks like he didn't keep his Promise to Him .... I wished i could have met Him before things worsened for him He truly was a One of a Kind person

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down