G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere)

3 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere) Empty EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere)

Post by Limey SE Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:43 pm

The Easy Tilter was developed after having sold an older style tilting device for a couple years. The main fault found with the old "bent pipe" roll over device was that it took two car bays to use it. It seemed that a tilter that could remain in the same garage bay after rotation would be more useful to most users.

The Easy Tilter is sold two ways: with our vertical post jack for the lifting mechanism or the users engine hoist. Using the engine hoist temporarily requires two bays until the car is on it's side, at which time the hoist can be rolled out of that bay. Of course, the engine hoist approach is much cheaper.

The Easy Tilter has a weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. for normal cars/sedans. It will hold up to a 4,500 lb SUV (SUVs are taller and put more stress on the Easy Tilter than other cars do) .................................................................................................................................................................................................Easy Tilter with one set of wheel disk (4, 5, or 6 bolt) $825.00
Extra sets of wheel disks $90.00
Easy Tilter engine hoist adapter $30.00
http://www.accessiblesystems.com/etfiles/et.php .............................................................................................................................................................................................. JUST FOR YOU JB LOL HOPE THIS ONE WORKS FOR YOU BETTER ITS A TILT DESIGN LIKE YOU WANTEDEASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere) Tilter18c

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere) Empty Re: EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere)

Post by Hydro King Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:55 pm

UH.....No!! can see that on its back, then what.
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere) Empty Re: EASY TILTER (just a tilter not a full rotissere)

Post by Limey SE Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:00 am

thats as far as it goes hydro

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:29 am

scary.
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:31 am

That is not made to hold just the body I have the frame off.
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:36 am

no this is one like that JB wanted for he doesnt wanna do a frame off and he doesnt wanna get down on his knees and crawl around hooking the one like you need . he said just to locate one like this

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 am

Thanks Anthony, that is just what the doctor ordered. I have just the right area to put it in. My new carport will work fine. If it will lift that ford pickup with the camper on it, then it should work for my Elky. I would hate it if it falls on me because it will tear up my carport. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:51 pm

I just got the rotisserie today and it is almost put togeather. I will post pics tomorrow.
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down