G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST UP FOR RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS

+17
John brown
SSTOOLMAN
77mali
thatfnthing
pila
marks454ss
Allen_442
Pontichev327
skeezix91
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Hawk03
JB2wheeler
1973 454 MONTE
Hydro King
yogreasygramma
BlackChevelleSS
coreys73chevelle
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: POST UP FOR RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS

Post by 77mali Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm

http://www.whitegauges.net/products/1973%252d1977-Chevrolet-Monte-Carlo-El-Camino-White-Face-Gauges.html

BTW, nice Elco
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: POST UP FOR RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sun May 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Limey SE wrote:
Pontichev327 wrote:Nice Ride!! i like the gauges too, where did they come from?

If I remember right them are Just sticker overlays on the originals

Thats correct. I bought them on Ebay from WhiteGauges.net. They are pretty easy to install and they look great with the blue led backlights. Much cheaper than paying for a full gauge restoration.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:That is BEAUTIFUL. If mine did not have a green interior it would be that color. JB http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/19847223

Thats a clean 74 camino! Looks like you have a 60 camino as well!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Mon May 20, 2013 10:26 am

g3chevy wrote:
JB2wheeler wrote:That is BEAUTIFUL. If mine did not have a green interior it would be that color. JB http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/19847223
The 60 is long gone. I have had a 59, 60, 64, 78 and now a 74. The 74 was bought new by my dad. It has 48,000 miles on the body. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Mon May 20, 2013 10:38 am

Sweet looking SS! Those wheels look great on the car.
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Mon May 20, 2013 11:25 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:
g3chevy wrote:
The 60 is long gone. I have had a 59, 60, 64, 78 and now a 74. The 74 was bought new by my dad. It has 48,000 miles on the body. JB

Sounds like you are the resident expert on elkys! Wish I had a 59 or 60 in my driveway.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezix91 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:04 pm

ROTW looks great for 1-7 Jul 2013.

That Monte looks awesome! Very Happy

skeezix91
skeezix91
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Is that a members car? I like it, almost reminds me of starsky and hutch chevy style.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Cool lookin' Monte, has an early 80's street vibe.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_442 Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:53 am

Who's 77 hurst olds tribute is that on the front. I really like it is there.any more pictures of it?
Allen_442
Allen_442
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 am

Allen_442 wrote:Who's 77 hurst olds tribute is that on the front. I really like it is there.any more pictures of it?
Not a members car , jb2wheeler found it online.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Empty My entry

Post by marks454ss Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 am

Here's a pic of my 73 454SS
POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Dscn2612
marks454ss
marks454ss
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Yours is painted very similar to mine.
POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 IMG_20130615_122809_916_zpscb1272a1
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Empty Ill Throw My Hat in the Ring

Post by SSTOOLMAN Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:42 pm

My ride of the week entry

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Dsc03211
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:34 am

All great looking cars !! Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:39 am

Very nice choice on the wheels, sstoolman! They give the car a sporty yet sophisticated look.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:45 pm

thatfnthing wrote:Very nice choice on the wheels, sstoolman!  They give the car a sporty yet sophisticated look.
Thanks, I get a lot of complements on them. (Hefty price $$$ Centerlines) I think they go well with the SS stripe, brightens the lower part of the car. This is the first pic (except my avatar) I have posted, When I first joined it wouldn't let me and then I just never got around to it. I think I will post some more pic's tonight.
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Empty I'll Throw My Hat in the Ring

Post by SSTOOLMAN Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:29 pm

A few more pic's. and yes that's a Hooters girl looken sweet in that swivel seat...

url=https://servimg.com/view/19055425/4]POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Dsc03213[/url]
[POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Dsc03110url=https://servimg.com/view/19055425/5]POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Dsc03214[/url]
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:08 pm

This get's my vote for ROTW. The car is awesome too. Very Happy

SSTOOLMAN wrote:A few more pic's. and yes that's a Hooters girl looken sweet in that swivel seat...

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Dsc03110
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Thanks for Ride of the Week. I look forward each week to see the next G3. Hey this may have been asked before but Is there a way to post some additional info next to ROTW photo? Maybe owners name, motor, trans, history, ect? It would be fun to get to know what's under the surface. Just a thought.
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:14 pm

We have a section where I put the Previous ROTW with all details that I have, just been slacking on putting them there
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

POST UP FOR  RIDE OF WEEK SUBMISSIONS - Page 2 Empty I like it cool

Post by John brown Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:29 am

Where or how did you put a spoiler on the rear?

John brown
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:32 am

That is a one of fifty '77 chevelle SE. They were sent to a aftermarket company & fitted with front & rear spoilers (among other things)
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John brown Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 am

Cool it looks real nice wish I had one.

John brown
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:55 am

It is possible to modify a camaro spoiler, see the g3 spoilers thread.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next