Whats your daily ride?

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by BlackChevelleSS on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 am

hey our auto shops speciallty is electronics. we probably have 1000 radios in house and we can repair amps.
Im looking for a 4 channel amp to power my 2 6x9s and a sub. Only want one 10" or 12" in the chevelle.

___________________________________________
www.cardomain.com/id/3115ultima

avatar
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 am

Hahahaha.

I remember Vanilla Coke.

It was pretty disgusting.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by ant7377 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:34 am

I fit wasnt for road salt id have a G3 or 79 Coupe De Ville or some other
late 70's full size for a DD. The road salt ruins everything.
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by badbiscayne66 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 am

Basshead??? I prefer CATFISH Very Happy
lOVE vanilla coke!
Stereo Best KRACO money can buy! Very Happy
avatar
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by The Dude on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm

BlackChevelleSS wrote:hey our auto shops speciallty is electronics. we probably have 1000 radios in house and we can repair amps.
Im looking for a 4 channel amp to power my 2 6x9s and a sub. Only want one 10" or 12" in the chevelle.

Hey Dan was that a plug for the shop? lol. Guess I should bring my amp to you next time I swing down that way. If you can fix faceplates that would be awesome. I got a Blaupunkt that I took out just because the contacts wore out on the removable face. By far the best HU I ever had when it came to adjustable bass & power output.
avatar
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by Limey SE on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Hey I got a radio it powers up but no sound can you fix it ?? its only about 4 years old and one day Just quit

___________________________________________
avatar
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

badbiscayne66 wrote:Basshead??? I prefer CATFISH Very Happy
lOVE vanilla coke!
Stereo Best KRACO money can buy! Very Happy

I betcha I kin guess were this here fellers from cuz a whut he likes ta eat and drank.

nuthin like a mess a' channelcat and a Dr. Pepper on a hawt summer day!! Very Happy
avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by The Dude on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Limey wrote:Hey I got a radio it powers up but no sound can you fix it ?? its only about 4 years old and one day Just quit

LMAO! Have ya tried hooking up the speakers? Razz Just kidding buddy.
avatar
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by Limey SE on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Rago wrote:
Limey wrote:Hey I got a radio it powers up but no sound can you fix it ?? its only about 4 years old and one day Just quit

LMAO! Have ya tried hooking up the speakers? Razz Just kidding buddy.

yea man it was installed and playing car turned it on and it quit (sound did) it worked fine for 3.5 years in there then just one day the sound quit

___________________________________________
avatar
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by BlackChevelleSS on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:23 am

We can try, best thing would be to get it to us an well take a look at it, but sometimes it can be more cost effective to just replace it, if it is well let ya know.

___________________________________________
www.cardomain.com/id/3115ultima

avatar
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by Limey SE on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 am

well give me an address then brother........the radio new cost us 235.oo four years ago and we really liked it., had real nice sound to it

___________________________________________
avatar
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by badbiscayne66 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
badbiscayne66 wrote:Basshead??? I prefer CATFISH Very Happy
lOVE vanilla coke!
Stereo Best KRACO money can buy! Very Happy

I betcha I kin guess were this here fellers from cuz a whut he likes ta eat and drank.

nuthin like a mess a' channelcat and a Dr. Pepper on a hawt summer day!! Very Happy


You know we all hillbillys in KY!!!!! Very Happy
avatar
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeee-haw, my western bluegrass brother! rabbit

I'm ready to go fishing. *&^% snow
avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 am

1973 454 MONTE wrote:
74MonteCarlo wrote:

My 1998 Monte Carlo LS.

Whole Cardomain site for it.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3339952

dude,I love the color.I would have a newer monte,but the boys need the 4 doors so there is no fighting.

Chris, I picked up a 98 Monte Carlo dealer brochure yesterday, and my color listed is called "Light Pewter Metallic".

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by chevy76monteman on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm

My Monte Carlo has been my daily driver since I got her in June 2000, with an exception of a month and a half when I bought an 86 Grand Prix in November 2006 and then totaled it at the end of December 2006. But I just bought another car so I can retire the Monte from daily driving duties. Next week I will be putting insurance on my "new" car. I purchased a fully loaded 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LE for $890. Its in good shape, no body damage or rust. Interior is a mess, needs headliner and a good cleaning. The Grand Prix came from the factory with...

305 V8, 200-4R automatic transmission, bucket seats, floor console with shifter, rally gauges with tach, AM/FM/Cassette stereo with power antenna, air conditioning, rear window defogger, power windows, power door locks, power seats, dual remote sport mirrors, cruise control, multi-speed windshield wipers with delay, and 14-inch Turbine wheels





Last edited by chevy76monteman on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by JB2wheeler on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm

You doidn't buy that Pontiac, you STOLE it. JB
avatar
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Nice GP.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by ant7377 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Dustin,
Great car, you never those around any more.
Enjoy it !
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by dragons_lair59 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 am

chevy76monteman wrote:My Monte Carlo has been my daily driver since I got her in June 2000, with an exception of a month and a half when I bought an 86 Grand Prix in November 2006 and then totaled it at the end of December 2006. But I just bought another car so I can retire the Monte from daily driving duties. Next week I will be putting insurance on my "new" car. I purchased a fully loaded 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LE for $890. Its in good shape, no body damage or rust. Interior is a mess, needs headliner and a good cleaning. The Grand Prix came from the factory with...

305 V8, 200-4R automatic transmission, bucket seats, floor console with shifter, rally gauges with tach, AM/FM/Cassette stereo with power antenna, air conditioning, rear window defogger, power windows, power door locks, power seats, dual remote sport mirrors, cruise control, multi-speed windshield wipers with delay, and 14-inch Turbine wheels



if you ever need tail lights i have 2 sets had an 82 with a trans planted 350 body was rough frame rougher but lasted me 2 years before had to crush it (to far gone for any good parts) only gave $150 for it (w/305) but anyways it had busted tail light and i bought last set and a half in 100 mile radious and kept all 4

___________________________________________
Sam

If life was fair I would have 150 G3's
avatar
dragons_lair59
Managment
Managment

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by The Dude on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm

ant7377 wrote:Dustin,
Great car, you never those around any more.
Enjoy it !

I got a clean LJ that's been sitting behind my shop for 10 or so years, lol. I doubt it will ever move again. The owner is a friend of the family & parked it there "temporarily" due to a tranny problem I believe. He hasn't mentioned it or even looked at it in probably 6 or 7 years.
avatar
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by chevy76monteman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Rago wrote:
ant7377 wrote:Dustin,
Great car, you never those around any more.
Enjoy it !

I got a clean LJ that's been sitting behind my shop for 10 or so years, lol. I doubt it will ever move again. The owner is a friend of the family & parked it there "temporarily" due to a tranny problem I believe. He hasn't mentioned it or even looked at it in probably 6 or 7 years.

I won't tell anyone if you wanna trade the factory cruise control units (my non-working one for his working one [if it has one and works that is]). Twisted Evil
avatar
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by The Dude on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

He locked it up & didn't leave the keys. Sad Good thing it's out of my way or I'd have a fun time moving it. Wonder if HE even has keys to it anymore????
avatar
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by chevy76monteman on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Rago wrote:He locked it up & didn't leave the keys. Sad Good thing it's out of my way or I'd have a fun time moving it. Wonder if HE even has keys to it anymore????

Use a slim jim or a coat hanger. Very Happy
avatar
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 am

Took less than 5 minutes to break into my 98 MC with a hanger when I locked the only set of keys in it.

Kinda scary that it can be that quick.

But, I already know how quick it can be Rolling Eyes

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by ant7377 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

It would take me about 2 minutes to break in there and drive away with it.
There was a reason the GM cars from the late 80's were the most stolen cars
even ten years after they were built. Those tilt columns were the easiest
to get by.
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your daily ride?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum