G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I took some pictures of the Olds family today.update motor pics

+9
Pontichev327
77mali
dragons_lair59
Roadcaptain S3
The Dude
IndyG3
Laguna Budman
Limey SE
badbiscayne66
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I took some pictures of the Olds family today.update motor pics - Page 2 Empty Re: I took some pictures of the Olds family today.update motor pics

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm

this guy who owns it is ken. he said hes owned it for 7 years. he has a "correct" motor for it. but did say he thought the motor in it was not matching. he has been buying NOS parts for it and is almost ready to restore it.

when i said 10 years,i was guessing.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

I took some pictures of the Olds family today.update motor pics - Page 2 Empty Re: I took some pictures of the Olds family today.update motor pics

Post by dynchel Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:11 pm

That definitely sounds like my Buddy's old car.  His had a '69 high compression 350 (olds).  He had to many cars and he fell on hard times.  He gave me his '60 Oldsmobile, which I still have, sold his very nice '71 455 442, sold his '70 W30 (the car in question) and subsequently ended up losing his house.  He does still have his '74 h/o pace car, probably because its missing a swivel bucket seat, and hasn't been road worthy for probably 10 years.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2