pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude

Go down

pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude Empty pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude

Post by 74442guy on Sun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm

these are the new pics of the olds with the centerlines and air shocks
[img]pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude Img00123[/img][img]pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude Img00124[/img][img]pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude Img00125[/img]
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude Empty Re: pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude

Post by 1973 454 MONTE on Sun May 09, 2010 9:23 pm

open that hood and show me what ya got.......hehehehe
looks good but,are you going to put bigger tires on the front?

I really liked those other wheels Wink .
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude Empty Re: pics of olds with new wheels and new attitude

Post by Limey SE on Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm

looks good brother I like them alot much better than the TT's give's it a new look fresh look

Management
Management

Street Cred : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Thumbs up

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 on Sun May 09, 2010 10:46 pm

the car looks really nice i would love to own a 73 cutlass
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Sun May 09, 2010 10:49 pm

so would he but thats a 74 Cutlass............... 73 had the recessed tails on it

Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 am

I loved the Torq Thrusts too, but now your car has an attitude to match the power! Thumbs up
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon May 10, 2010 10:08 am

Rago wrote:I loved the Torq Thrusts too, but now your car has an attitude to match the power! Thumbs up

the cutlass has kinda the Limey attitude / influence now doesn't it..................... I will convert you all to mad look of 10's in back and skinnys up front LOL bbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa affraid What a Face affraid

Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am

Yes it does........ as for the big n littles, if you would have held out for just a couple of days, I had the money on them slots you sold........ Not going into that one, lol! I'll just stick with my Vette wheels for a while & maybe get some Convo-Pros in a couple of years.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 am

I know Rago, held out that wasn't even an option................ they sold overnight I placed the ad on racing junk at 230 am and had a message at 630 am he would give me full asking price........................stay tuned to my thread things may change again LMAO

Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon May 10, 2010 11:38 am

Oh NO! I guess another wheel change would seem more to your pace. You've gone too long with those Greg Welds....... LMAO!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 on Mon May 10, 2010 11:38 am

just find an old piece of chrome laying around and practice polishing on it before you try the plymouth
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE on Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Limey wrote:
Rago wrote:I loved the Torq Thrusts too, but now your car has an attitude to match the power! Thumbs up

the cutlass has kinda the Limey attitude / influence now doesn't it..................... I will convert you all to mad look of 10's in back and skinnys up front LOL bbbbbwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa affraid What a Face affraid

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME............

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Razz
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down