G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another el camino question....

5 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

another el camino question.... - Page 2 Empty Re: another el camino question....

Post by The Dude Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Going to school for 6 years for anything Aeronautics related. That's what. Believe me, I not only checked into most of those schools, I ACTUALLY DID IT! Been there & done that, so if you really plan to waste 4 more years than necessary going to a subpar school then go for it. Just know you could have done it quicker & had 4 years under your belt if you chose any other aeronautics school in the country....
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

another el camino question.... - Page 2 Empty Re: another el camino question....

Post by 77malibu77 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Rago wrote:Going to scholl for 6 years for anything Aeronautics related. That's what. Believe me, I not only checked into most of those schools, I ACTUALLY DID IT! Been there & done that, so if you really plan to waste 4 more years than necessary going to a subpar school then go for it. Just know you could have done it quicker & had 4 years under your belt if you chose any other aeronautics school in the country....

rago maybe you are misunderstood, i am going 2 years for my a.a. degree and then 2-4 years(whatever comes first) at ucf after i get my a.a. degree to get my bachelors degree in aeronautical engineering, i was origionally going for mechanical engineering but id rather make more money
if you think i am lying out of my teeth for something like that idk what your high off
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm

READ THIS MESSAGE..... I HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT!!!!! It doesn't take that long & an AA isn't required prior to attending at the school I went to. They even find you a job straight out of college in any part of the country you request. How do I know this? BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY DONE IT. That's all I got to say about that.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:07 pm

lol ok well thx for the tip, however my moms boyfriend is a traffical engineer and he makes the signs and stuff and he told me im going to have to go 2 years at scc and 4 at ucf, AND his daughter did the same exact thing and had to do the sa me damn thing i am going to do
i appreciate trying to help but honestly in this thread i am just trying to find something out about my el camino
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2