G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY--

+6
dynchel
1973montec
The Dude
BlackChevelleSS
JB2wheeler
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Empty My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY--

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Well as many of you may know I WAS trying to resurrect my Laguna but unfortunately, The rust has taken her No . Being all Mad my mind was made up on restoring something, so I traded my Harley chopper for a 1970 Lemans sport that was being converted to a GTO. the original owner really didn't know what he was doing, so I stripped everything and have been putting this together for the past 3 weeks secretly.

So in a nut shell just when you thought I was just going to quietly ride off unto the sunset,Here I am riding back with a vengeance.. #7..

This is project "BAD COMPANY" Twisted Evil

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Comple10
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Empty Re: My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY--

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Im extremely jealous, i would give an arm and a leg for that car...or one testicle, whichever preferred.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Empty Re: My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY--

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Thanks guys,
Basically I've had Chevelles almost all my life and this is a Chevelle just flared body fender lines and different bumpers. I have thought about changing the bumpers and just having a Flared fender Chevelle (Clone).#7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

love the scoop and the sidepipes you are my new bestest freind with the pipes

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Here is some more pics.#7
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- L_5fb510
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Windsh11
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Headli10
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Headli11
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 pm

What kind of shape is the engine in? Nice car. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 am

400 c.i.d. bored 30.over.#7
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Top10
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Sorry, I should of specified, my toy (GTO) just has a dominator with a Bug catcher so it looks like it's blown, Although my everyday vehicle (Avalanche) is Blown.. Twisted Evil

This is my AV engine..
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- My_sup10
It's not the Hot Rod on the trailer that you should worry about, the truck that's towing the hot rod is what you should worry about..#7 Cool
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thats sexxxeeeeeee

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Limey wrote:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thats sexxxeeeeeee

That's also why I'm Brokeeeeee.. Razz #7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Believe me guys, having a S/C is not all that it's cracked up to be.It is like a child, it always needs maintainence. if its too hot you gotta adjust the timing. as is I just put in a Snow performance Stage 2 meth kit and it's more adjusting, after all that I've done. I really wish I didn't go the charger route. But it would cost too much to undo all that has been done.#7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 am

So you gonna keep the 400 or change it up? An SD455 sure would move it down the road. Smile
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm

For now I'm keeping the 400. I'll definitely throw in a 455 w/a muncie 4spd. sometime next year (as soon as all the hectic drama dies down).#7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh yeah. Can't go wrong with a combo like that! 400's aren't anything to snuff off though. I've seen a couple of mean ones pushing cars into the low 12s.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:30 am

sweet one of my real good friends and mentor found a 1970 Real GTO at his Girl Friends neighbors house. Its been sitting near a creek for YEARS. They were clearing out the place and ran into it. they were sending it to scrap when my friend stoped them and gave em $100 bucks for it.
Car is pretty much a total but has some good parts. Numbers matching but the engine was shoved through the firewall, and the roof was caved in

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Here are some updated pics (after finally finding a stock metal hood that wasn't GTO,It was hard to find,believe me)#7
It looks like we gotta start a pic of the week for these earlier cousins.
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Finall10

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Shot_o10 Wink
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 am

Well she's running and on the ground as well as body work and hood pins put in on the hood..#7

My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Gettin10
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Here it is from the side.#7
My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- Stance10
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 am

Done anything to it lately? Maybe take some burnout pics too...... Very Happy
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Right now she's packed away for the winter, but I know for xmas Santa got me a flamethrower kit so I'm deciding on putting it on, (of course angling the sidepipes going down a little further). but I think it would be killer.I'll definitely post up more pics when the weather warms up. Thumbs up #7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Fri May 20, 2011 9:32 am

Rago wrote:Done anything to it lately? Maybe take some burnout pics too...... Very Happy

No burnout photos of her yet,(have not put her on the road yet, still working on it).
Butttttt...
for now How's this..
Twisted Evil #7My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- My_ava22My new toy 1970 GTO (clone)-- Project-- BAD COMPANY-- My_ava23
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 20, 2011 9:52 am

Right on! Did you ever say what that thing runs at the track? I recall something about a supercharger & maybe nitrous, but no timeslips.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

She has an LQ9 6.0L w/M112 supercharger, GT-2 cam, edlebrock headers,MSD ignition, iridium plugs,8.8mm Taylor wires, Snow stage 2 meth kit.polished/ported heads.full tune w/h.p tuners.
She's pushing 550 h.p and. 430 tq, @ 12p.s.i boost.
13.2 in the 1/4
so she moves but with the gas prices, I've considered removing the charger cause@ 5-6 mpg it stinks...#7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OLD NO.7 Avalanche Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Hey guys long time no see. well here is the final update. I no longer live in Staten Island. (went through a divorce) so I kept my GTO and my Truck in Staten Island while I lived in Long Island...WELL a "small" storm named SANDY comes through S.I and Totals my cars!!! and No I didn't have insurance on it.( it wasn't required in NY for vehicles that aren't on the road. Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang So in a nutshell. I now live in the mountains of PA remarried and have my son Gunner Jameson (whom I am so proud of having). The reason why I have said all of this is because since I have been on this site for a while and met very good people so this is why I'm back on. My Current wife and I are childhood sweethearts and back in the day I drove a 1975 Chevelle so I will be looking for a 73-77 chevelle (preferably a 73 or 75 ) which I will build for my Son to pass on. so in the next couple of months if something comes down the pike (providing I have the available cash)Drop me a line (HemiCharger08awd@gmail.com).
once again Thanks
Frankie #7
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:34 pm

welcome back

sorry to hear about your loss.
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next