73 Buick from the Chicago area

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 73 Buick from the Chicago area

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Fri May 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Perhaps $$$. Maybe cost less to have the same one for all, then to have model specific

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 on Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

1973 Buick Century wrote:Big coupes like the Monte Carlo loooooove summer cruising and highway driving. That's basically what they live for! HA HA HA!

Soooooo.....TRUE!

Glad you finally made it on here. Looking forward to meeting you sometime this year. Smile

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_05.21.11_FrnkGrv.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Come along and share the good times while we can" __ Lynn Anderson __ 'Rose Garden'
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 Buick Century on Mon May 16, 2011 1:00 am

knightfan26917 wrote:
1973 Buick Century wrote:Big coupes like the Monte Carlo loooooove summer cruising and highway driving. That's basically what they live for! HA HA HA!

Soooooo.....TRUE!

Glad you finally made it on here. Looking forward to meeting you sometime this year. Smile

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_05.21.11_FrnkGrv.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Come along and share the good times while we can" __ Lynn Anderson __ 'Rose Garden'

I'm very happy to be here at well. Such a wealth of information for my newly acquired Buick. I'm sure we will meet up this summer. Last summer I did not even hit up one show with the '78 Country Squire. So I am itching to get some show and swap meet time this season.
1973 Buick Century
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon May 16, 2011 1:02 am

Was real nice meeting you today Loved the wagon my friend !!! my buddies on that site I told you about loved it as well

Management

Street Cred : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 Buick Century on Mon May 16, 2011 6:16 am

It was a pleasure meeting you as well Anthony. Glad to know other hobbyists personally rather just online. The Century was in good company with the Malibu!
1973 Buick Century
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 Buick Century on Tue May 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:I've got several AM/FM/8-track radios and I'd probably part with one if interested. I keep dragging them home whenever I find them and just throw them on a shelf.

I PM'ed you a few days ago on the 8 track AM/FM AC Delco radio. I would be for sure interested in one. Let me know what you have and what your looking to get out of it. It would be at home with the Buick demo tapes I have.
1973 Buick Century
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Wed May 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Oops...must have missed that one. Sorry about that. I just sent a PM with photo.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by 74chick on Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 am

I love wagons. Yours is in real good shape from the looks of it. Is it a 6 or 9 pass? My dad has a '64 Chevelle Wagon we got in '86. I have a '95 Roadmaster, If I can get my dad to give it back.
74chick
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 Buick Century on Fri May 20, 2011 2:35 am

74chick: Thank you. Overall it is a healthy wagon. She dose have some rot in the dog legs and also the pass front and rear floors have holes in them from a leaking window. Someone in time did a cheep fix, looks like caulk you use for your bathroom to seal the windows.

I LOVE that '95 Roady. That LT-1 really makes them move, such a sleeper. I almost had one, a '96, but I lost out. She was a really clean example to.

I have had 8 wagons so far, small as a '78 Toyota Corolla from Oregon, a few late '70s early '80s Volvo 245s (I'm a Volvo tech by trade), a now my other wagon a '78 Country Squire and along with my '73.
1973 Buick Century
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am

1973 Buick Century wrote:Last summer I did not even hit up one show with the '78 Country Squire. So I am itching to get some show and swap meet time this season.

I haven't been to a cruise night, per se, since ~2005. So, along with the meet'n'greets, hope to be at some cruise nights in this area this year.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * CruiseNites_2011_Chi.IL *
"Father Time still takes a toll on every minute that you save" __ Clint Black __ 'No Time To Kill'
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2