G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it self centered of me to nominate my own??????

4 posters

Go down

Is it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? Empty Is it self centered of me to nominate my own??????

Post by Tom77 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Is it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? 39341264010_largeIs it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? 39341264003_largeIs it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? 39341264008_largeIs it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? 39341264012_large Question
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Is it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? Empty Re: Is it self centered of me to nominate my own??????

Post by The Dude Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Loving this pic. Can we get some with the Cragars? A good 3/4 shot would work.

The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Is it self centered of me to nominate my own?????? Empty Re: Is it self centered of me to nominate my own??????

Post by Tom77 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Have to wait till I get home. On the road for business. All the recent stuff is on the home computer.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Heck no it isn't self centered! When you have it (a ride like that), FLAUNT IT!!!
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm

I normally HATE flames on cars...but yours are very sharp.

I know it has Cragers now, but I am TOTALLY loving the Rallys & white walls!!!!

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down