Hollander Interchange Manual

Go down

Hollander Interchange Manual

Post by Mcarlo77 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Now the proud owner of a "new" 47th Edition Hollander Interchange Manual that covers our cars...and all other Domestic cars/trucks from about 1969 through 1981. Part numbers, too. Even wheel information. So, guess I can be the designated archivist if anyone has a need to cross-reference. Just need to familiarize myself with it.

Anyone have a need for a Mitchell Engine Performance Service and Repair Manual that covers Tuneups, Computer Diagnostics, Fuel Systems, Emissions for '86/'87 Domestic cars? It came with the Hollander and I have no need for it. Make you a great deal!
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollander Interchange Manual

Post by 77mali on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

LOL....and the 1st question is.....Those darn window belt line moldings!!!!!

How much are those things??? (The Hollander I mean).
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Well...wouldn't you know it, the manual doesn't cover the beltline moldings. Nor does it cover dual hump crossmembers. Was surprised to learn that not all "A" bodies share the same hood hinges. The factory wheel and wheel cover section is kinda cool to look at. Anyway, hope it can be put to good use.

Picked it up on e-Bay. Like most used items on there, price can be all over the board. This one is lightly used and I paid $60 for it.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down