G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block?

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block? Empty does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block?

Post by cp15613 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

picked up a clean 75 and am putting together a 454 for it, and want to use good headers and black chrome sidepipes......has anyone done this and where are the best quality parts available......not that concerned with price, just want a good product, and if that fails does anyone know of anywhere i can get a prebent 3 inch syatem in stainless......thanks for reading this, fellow g body people, i was 12 to 16 when these were buit, loved them then and now, especially the big block montes and 455 g/p's.......chuck from pittsburgh, pa

cp15613
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block? Empty Re: does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block?

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Welcome aboard...... Maybe JCWhitney has something.

Big block montes are the bomb.....
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block? Empty Re: does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block?

Post by Sinister Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 am

http://www.sweet-thunder.com/corvette_sidepipes_63_67.html

Best bet is to search corvette systems.
Any other factory cars come with side pipes?
Sinister
Sinister
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

does anyone know where to get sidepipes and headers for a 75 m/c with a big block? Empty thanks for the help guys

Post by cp15613 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:53 am

appreciate the info, yeah i agree, the montes with a cranked up big block cant be beat!!....i also know alot of stuff about these and the grand prixs, been playing with them 30 plus years now......so if i can be of help to anyone, will be glad to do what i can.....just a real shame they used to build these everyday and gas was 39 cents a gallon!!!

cp15613
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down