G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

+11
IndyG3
coreys73chevelle
BlackChevelleSS
Limey SE
BlueChevelleSS
McCauley5983
JB2wheeler
JasonZ
Redsway76
Hydro King
badbiscayne66
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! Empty Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

Post by IndyG3 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 am

Seriously, that movie sucks! Biggest waste of your life and money this year!!!

That is all Evil or Very Mad
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! Empty Re: Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 am

saw it, its alright kinda pissed me off in some ways but just seems mostly fake in all aspects.

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! Empty Re: Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!

Post by badbiscayne66 Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:11 pm

!'ll see it when it hits dvd......proly won't be too long.It's just hollywood
Two lane blacktop is not that good but I like it Very Happy
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 pm

So apparently, everyone who drives ricer cars thinks that all American muscle cars will ALWAYS do a wheelie, just because they have V8's. Give me a break...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:37 pm

that movie would have been cool if it wasnt such a chick flick and if all the car stunts weren't computer generated. also it seemed if it was just advertisement after advertisement the hot rod magazine camaro (f-bomb)
and the burt reynolds trans am at the end. and the new ,ugly as hell, subaru
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm

yes the new subuaru is fugly

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am

:Subaru engineer sitting at his desk eating Ramen Noodles:
Hmmm.....how can we ruin a decent car? I know! We'll make it into a fugly hatchback! Brilliant!
:End Subaru engineer sitting at his desk eating Ramen Noodles: Laughing
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:28 am

BARF
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Redsway76 Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:19 pm

theonyl good thing ive notice din previews is the Buick Regal GN but i have yet to see the movie thats the only thing that makes me slightly want to watch it. But i fear they do some stupid stuff to make it as dumbed up as the rest of that run of movies.
Redsway76
Redsway76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 pm

i figured it would be stupid, they cant keep a nice car looking good, rice em out or get a muscle car and total it, YAY!! i hope i see the director of these movies in the middle of the highway while driving a 5 ton dumptruck Wink
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonZ Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 am

IndyG3 wrote:Seriously, that movie sucks! Biggest waste of your life and money this year!!!

That is all Evil or Very Mad

What are you expecting from a movie that aimed towards teenagers?
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 pm

im a teenager and i hated it
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:49 am

Yeah, I'm a teenager too, and I thought it was garbage. Musta been the other 20 or so teens that parked the silliest looking ricer cars in the theater parking lot to see this load of crap called a movie that keep the franchise alive....
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:40 am

I was a teenager well over 50 years ago and I have no intentions of watching it. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Come on. This was better than the others, at least it had more muscle cars. Classic car movie - crappy dialogue, cars doing impossible stunts, big name actors with bad performances, etc.
What's the difference between this movie & some of the classics like "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry" "Two Lane Blacktop" "Dukes of Hazzard"(New or Old) or others?

Don't get me started on "Vanishing Point" "Cannonball Run" "Death Race 2000" or some of the other movies that just don't make sense.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm

this movie was all coputer animated if i wanted to watch a cartoon i would have stayed home watching ren and stimpy
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueChevelleSS Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:10 pm

i wish i could could hold up a long block skinny motor with one hand over some guys head
BlueChevelleSS
BlueChevelleSS
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:13 pm

now all the A hole ricers will start driving muscle cars with stock v8s and putting big turbos on stock v8s and body kits on them
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:34 pm

coreys73chevelle wrote:now all the A hole ricers will start driving muscle cars with stock v8s and putting big turbos on stock v8s and body kits on them

Hey now, our cars invented body kits. lol! Besides, todays ricers are yesterdays Fox body Mustang freaks. Better to go back to cars that were meant to perform.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 pm

coreys73chevelle wrote:now all the A hole ricers will start driving muscle cars with stock v8s and putting big turbos on stock v8s and body kits on them
WHATS WRONG WITH TURBO'S IN THESE BIG BODY CAR'S THIS GUY DOING IT LONG BEFORE THE MOVIE'S CAME OUT, the first F&F he had this done long before then.

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! Monte_19

Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!! Monte_20

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 pm

well be prepared, i got a stock 454 and a turbo thats being combined.

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm

i meant ricer who dont know what they are doing
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:41 pm

at least you will know what your doing dan, the kids now will over power the top end and blow it up in a week
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 pm

coreys73chevelle wrote:at least you will know what your doing dan, the kids now will over power the top end and blow it up in a week

We all gotta learn somehow. My first car had a motor that was built right, it had an honest 400hp, but I threw it into a car with 2:56 gears & no stall. Think I didn't learn? The only thing enjoyable about that car was it's endless top end. Twisted Evil
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat May 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Speaking of F&F, the movie copying has begun again... I was on my way to work and low & behold what passes me other than a black primered Buick Regal with black wheels & some bald dude driving it. Now I wouldn't have thought anything about it if I hadn't seen the same car a week ago revving on me & it had the original paint with some Z28 wheels. Get ready to start seeing posers come back out of the woodwork.

For those that didn't watch the movie, think this with primer & probably a 305? with a bad exhaust leak:
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/MediaNav/articleId=144148/firstNav=Gallery/photoId=78313

Don't get me wrong real T-Types are cool in their own right, & I'm such a big fan of primered car WHEN DONE RIGHT that I have considered priming the 76. But for some D-bag to do it because he saw it on a movie? Well at least this movie had better cars instead of nothing but imports puked up with plastic hood scoops, awful graphics, & airplane wings.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next