G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am alone

+11
BlackChevelleSS
ant7377
Pontichev327
77mali
1973 454 MONTE
alleyball4
dragons_lair59
Landonus
badtemper44
Jedediah
Dead Man
15 posters

Go down

I am alone Empty I am alone

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 pm

With the absence of The Dude and Limey. I am the only one here running this place, so I am sorry if you are having problems and get no response from any admins. I will try my best to respond to anyone who sends me a message but I am very busy with my shop and other projects at the moment, and have been for the past couple of years and do not get to regularly spend the time to read all the posts and update the site. But if there is something that needs attention or something I have missed, or a person out of conduct. Please let me know asap.

Thanks for any help
Dan

Oh and I might be looking for someone that I can trust and is a well minded person to help with some of the duties this place requires.

I am alone SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

I am alone Empty Re: I am alone

Post by Dead Man Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:46 am

all and all I think this site runs pretty smooth, not like most sites Ive been on. Ive yet to see any real bs or anything. I like it
Dead Man
Dead Man
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedediah Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 am

Sorry to here the guys are MIA. Keep up the good work.
Jedediah
Jedediah
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by badtemper44 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 am

I'd love to lend a hand, but another (hopefully my last) semester of school is about to start and I will more than likely be mia!
badtemper44
badtemper44
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Landonus Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am

What happened to the other admins? Should people hold titles to jobs they do not partake in? Just saying.
Landonus
Landonus
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 am

hey black i have lots of time and willing to help. ive been here awhileand would be more then willing to do what ya need. ill send a pm
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyball4 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 am

from what I've seen so far, everything runs pretty smoothly.

I have appreciated the administrators donating their time, talents, and resources putting this forum together.

It sounds like they've got things in their lives that have come up, and others might have to pick up the responsibilities, until they can get whatever things done that they need to.

hopefully whoever takes it on, has the time to do it.

thank you to all who all the contributions everyone makes to the site ... whether that be, answering questions, passing along information, or chipping in a few bucks .... everyone benefits !!
alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 pm

ive been an admin on another site. im willing to help if i can (or you let me) Rolling Eyes

things have been going good around here. Thumbs up
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:37 pm

I've never done the admin thing...don't know what you'd need doin' but if I can help even in a small way- just let me know.

This is a great site with lots of good information, members & contributors- glad I found it.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm

No complaints here,this site kicks butt! cheers

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 pm

I agree! It seems that everyone here is really nice and wants to help each other. I feel like if you love these G-3s then you are a little used to being ignored and shut out, but here we seem to have something unusual to share, and I think it's cool!
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 am

Geeee,everything is going nicely huh !? Well I want to stir up some Sh*& ! Nah ,just kidding , everything is good,if you need help PM me .
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

Thanks everyone for the kind words and offers to help, it really makes me feel like I could pass off the burden if I wanted to. Just kidding there is not a burden, just hard to keep things updated. I will be considering a new moderator or admin as things progress. Right now the site is small enough that I can keep up with OK. For an admin position they need to be slightly familiar with HTML code.

I am alone SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 pm

I am still here Dan just on limited inner webs for about another week or so Have Faith Brother and Just updating ya LOL
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm

This "Old Man" really likes the layout here,it's smartly done and I'm able to get needed info without navigating through a gauntlet of engineering overkill.I'm a dinosaur of the 60's/70's and I don't like "change" or "complication".This site suits me well just like my computer-free vehicles and I hope to donate in the near future.All of you younger folks have my respect and gratitude for preserving the G3 heritage.Thank You!

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Landonus wrote:What happened to the other admins? Should people hold titles to jobs they do not partake in? Just saying.
I was in the Middle of a move from hell as Sam can atest to LOL But will be back real soon with lots of updates and free time Thanks for the Patience and the continued support of everyone !!!!!!!! afro
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Great job with the site. Would also like to help. BUT as far as computers go I better stick to cars. I am lucky to sign in here.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm just sorry that I'm not able to contribute (posts, as well as $$$ donations) as much as I used to.....

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Promises mean everything" __ Everclear __ 'Wonderful'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down