G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks

+7
77mali
dynchel
HDHugger
yogreasygramma
1973 454 MONTE
BicknellWelding
alleyball4
11 posters

Go down

maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks Empty maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks

Post by alive 75 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:57 am

75 happy bowtie Monte Carlo, 350 factory 4bbl quadra-jet.
maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks 100_3972_zpsae8813f6
maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks 100_3995_zpsb9cf888f
maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks 100_3994_zps5c42590d
maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks 100_3993_zps478a9556

thanks again, Danny
alive 75
alive 75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks Empty Re: maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks

Post by dynchel Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:09 am

You have my vote.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks Empty Re: maybe in the future you'll nominate my monte carlo for ROTW? thanks

Post by alleyball4 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 am

beautiful car
alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by BicknellWelding Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am

dynchel wrote:You have my vote.

X2 !
BicknellWelding
BicknellWelding
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 am

x3
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Very nice car!
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:19 pm

NICE!

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I love how the engine looks like it was pulled right out if a'66 chevelle.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Nice Monte.

X7 or whatever we're up to.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah, very nice car you have!
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Well Yeah! Nice color too!
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by alive 75 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 am

thank you guys for the nice compliments http://www.thirdgen.
alive 75
alive 75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by magic marouke Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Very nice indeed . I HAVE to get me some wheels like yours . What's your address and do you lock your car at night ? Haha
magic marouke
magic marouke
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down