G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes

3 posters

Go down

OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes  Empty OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

I have been talking with Bianca - Hans Hendricks formerly of Buffalo Texas, They now live in Spain and all the Overseas People here @G3GM can use them to Ship parts over there simply buy them ship to the Paramount, California address and they will then Send to Lelystad Netherlands from there you guys would have them Details out.

I am friends with them and they are going to Join up here within the next few days and then They will take over the Details. The Name of there Company is Holland Freight Inc. When They Join I will Let them take care of this thread More details to follow.....

Most of the guys from the Netherlands who these People are already Lei is also friends with them,

We horen diverse verhalen dat we gestopt zijn en dat is dus niet zo. Wegens omstandigheden zijn we verhuisd naar Spanje en zijn nu druk bezig met doorstarten. We zijn dus niet op vakantie in Spanje, we werken gewoon! Vragen? Mail info@hollandranch.com, spullen snel nodig, over een paar weken gaat er weer een container vanuit LA waar we nog ruimte in hebben.

We hear different stories that we have stopped and that is not so. Due to circumstances we moved to Spain and are now busy re-starting. So we are not on holiday in Spain, we just work! Questions? Mail info@hollandranch.com, stuff needed quickly, in a few weeks, another container from LA where we still have space.

OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes  625684_409994979096156_439738942_n

From Hans Hendriks --->> http://usa2euro.com/

OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes  Usa2euro-logohttp://usa2euro.com/

Welcome at usa2euro.com

We offer the possibility to make it easier to buy goods in the USA. More ways to get that classic Dodge Charger or a new engine what is not for sale in your country or more expensive.

We can help you!

We are specialized in buying cars and parts, motorcycles, boats, quads and ATV’s. We offer services like buying, paperwork, transport and delivery at your door.

Through partnerships we can guarantee problem free delivery within Europe.

Last edited by Limey SE on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes  Empty Re: OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes

Post by cees klumper Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks for telling us. Hans and Bianca took care of shipping the Earl Camino over to Lelystad for me in summer 2011. Great service, communication, reasonable prices, extremely nice and so I cannot recommend more highly.
cees klumper
cees klumper
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes  Empty Re: OK Guys / Gals Overseas for shipping purposes

Post by hollandranch Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Thanks Anthony and Cees and we just moved to Spain but still in the export business, so if we can help let us know, thanks Hans

hollandranch
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by hollandranch Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:18 pm

cees klumper wrote:Thanks for telling us. Hans and Bianca took care of shipping the Earl Camino over to Lelystad for me in summer 2011. Great service, communication, reasonable prices, extremely nice and so I cannot recommend more highly.

Hi Cees, how are you doing in Switzerland.

hollandranch
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by cees klumper Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Doing great Hans, thanks. Best of luck with setting up in Spain. Using the Earl Camino regularly, also for 'payloads' like my wife's paintings, which I'll be picking up on Sunday from an exhibition.
I'll bet you can have many customers who need stuff (or whole cars for that matter) from the US throughout Europe and who knows other countries in Asia, former Eastern Europe (heavy metal there as well) and the Middle-East?

Groetjes,
Cees
cees klumper
cees klumper
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down