G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75?

5 posters

Go down

75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75? Empty 75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75?

Post by fishhead Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

The piece under the rear license plate between the tail panel and rear bumper.Also the piece whete the trunk latch is located,are these '75 pieces only?

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75? Empty Re: 75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75?

Post by driveit Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:20 am

I think 75-77 are the same, but not positive. I've got a 75 parts car, but all of that is busted up.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75? Empty Re: 75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75?

Post by fishhead Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 am

Is your parts car a Laguna?

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

75 laguna rear bumper filler and tail panel unique to the 75? Empty 75 laguna

Post by george canter Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 am

[qu
ote="d75 laguna riveit"]I think 75-77 are the same, but not positive. I've got a 75 parts car, but all of that is busted up.75 laguna rear is different,bumper tail lamps fillers and rear tail panel. i have parts for 75 and 76 laguna S3 let me know if i can help. george

george canter
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 am

No it is just a Malibu.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 am

'75 tail panels themselves and bumper fillers are the same regardless of whether a Malibu or Laguna. You'll just need to mount the decorative brushed chrome plaques used on Malibus that go either side of the license plate (probably have to drill four holes for the mtg studs on each side). I'm doing just the opposite for my Laguna project...using a Malibu tail panel, removing the decorative pcs and filling some holes.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am

I am going to have to drill holes in my passenger door for a mirror as my car did not come with one. I guess I will put on the sport mirrors I have as I cannot find a good chrome one that is not cable operated.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainstain Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:48 am

I have 2 cars that have non cable operated driver side mirrors. I'd sell the one on my 76 for cheap but it needs chromed.

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down