G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!

+2
carcass
Limey SE
6 posters

Go down

****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!  Empty ****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!

Post by Limey SE Sun May 26, 2013 3:27 pm

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/3690742949.html

931-437-2262 or the Bedford County Sheriff at 931-684-1530. Or Scott Jones Detective 931-703-1789, Be on the look out for 1970 chevelle SS guage dash, and pad, console, light blue in color, and shifter,, and mis. parts. stolen, its got to be out there!!! Do you know??? Stolen out of a great running and driven SS el-camino!!! You can BE NEXT!!! He,s stoled befor, and now and will later, He,s low life. Beware of any body on your place!!! Don,t it happen to you!!! I love the sport, But this riun my trust, in people !!! Who ever they are, they will pay sonner or latter, or to the law one. They are Low lifes to steal !!! There will be a BIG REWARD FOR THEM UP STAIRES and from me also $5,000.00 arrest and return of parts... Turn ,em IN..... BEWARE YOU CAN BE NEXT!!!!! Thanks for looking.... Hundred Dollar Bills AWAIT YOU!!!!!!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!  Empty Re: ****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!

Post by carcass Sun May 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Totally Lame!

Nothing worse than thieves, except maybe for car thieves.

This guys typing reminds me of a guy on another car forum who is deaf and for whatever reason his typing/verbage is abreviated and somewhat different. I wonder if this guy is deaf, but then he's got his number up, guess it could be one of those tty phones.
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!  Empty Re: ****REWARD STOLEN EL CAMINO - CHEVELLE PARTS READ!!!

Post by JB2wheeler Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

I hate a thief with a passion, but I can understand some cases. In this case it's just a matter of being mean or to buy drugs. If I knew anything about it I would NOT take a reward for turning them in. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun May 26, 2013 7:02 pm

I had about 4000.00 worth of stuff stolen from me. The b@stard is in prison now. Top item taken,14 misc columns.grrr
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainstain Mon May 27, 2013 12:38 pm

carcass wrote:Totally Lame!

Nothing worse than thieves, except maybe for car thieves.

This guys typing reminds me of a guy on another car forum who is deaf and for whatever reason his typing/verbage is abreviated and somewhat different. I wonder if this guy is deaf, but then he's got his number up, guess it could be one of those tty phones.

Deaf people compose their sentences completely different than we do as speaking people. They say time/location/subject/action.

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Mon May 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Its too bad but how are you going to find a bunch of parts like that? You gotta be careful with stuff these days,people have no shame stealing things.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down