New Laguna owner here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: New Laguna owner here

Post by 77mali on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:11 pm

73laguna454 wrote:
Wallyuph wrote:Wow. What a great and sad story.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes it is. Thank you. Since my fathers passing, I have had several offers on it. I had a guy leaving to come get it, and I cancelled on him. He was going to have Counts Customs redo it... I just could not imagine seeing my dads car being "tricked" out, and not keeping it original.
Can you imagine a car that original & nice being "Foosed" or "Kounted" or Lord forbid "Gas Monkeyed". You did the right thing man.
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by 73laguna454 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:56 pm

77mali wrote:
73laguna454 wrote:
Wallyuph wrote:Wow. What a great and sad story.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes it is. Thank you. Since my fathers passing, I have had several offers on it. I had a guy leaving to come get it, and I cancelled on him. He was going to have Counts Customs redo it... I just could not imagine seeing my dads car being "tricked" out, and not keeping it original.
Can you imagine a car that original & nice being "Foosed" or "Kounted" or Lord forbid "Gas Monkeyed".  You did the right thing man.
Agreed!

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Pimped would be ten times worse....it would have TV's everywhere, stupid paint, some stupidly oversized wheels, and a rapper no ones heard of telling you how cool it is.Evil or Very Mad
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 73laguna454 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:39 pm

dynchel wrote:Pimped would be ten times worse....it would have TV's everywhere, stupid paint, some stupidly oversized wheels, and a rapper no ones heard of telling you how cool it is.Evil or Very Mad
Very true. I may put 18's on it but nothing crazy. Just a nice set of wheels and maybe an inche or so lower.

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by cp73 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Great to see you join! Believe it or not, I have large pictures of your car in my garage as I am doing the Black/Black on my 73 and yours is an excellent one to use for inspiration. I cant recall but was it for sale a few years back? Beautiful car and glad it aint pimped also. Oh and my 73 also has round guages from factory also.

cp73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 73laguna454 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:49 pm

cp73 wrote:Great to see you join! Believe it or not, I have large pictures of your car in my garage as I am doing the Black/Black on my 73 and yours is an excellent one to use for inspiration. I cant recall but was it for sale a few years back? Beautiful car and glad it aint pimped also. Oh and my 73 also has round guages from factory also.
Thank you for the compliments! I am very lucky to have it for sure. Now you know I need to see a pic of my car with your car! Let me know if you need any close ups of any part to help you along. Yes it was for sale a lil while ago.

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_442 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Your car is gorgeous I have a 77 442 that is triple black, that is just to cool with the sun roof. I couldn't imagine it being any sharper.
Allen_442
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 73laguna454 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Allen_442 wrote:Your car is gorgeous I have a 77 442 that is triple black, that is just to cool with the sun roof. I couldn't imagine it being any sharper.
Thanks Allen! Your car is sweet too.

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 73laguna454 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 pm

May have to sell her now... PM me if interested, Thanks

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie