G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free: huge auto related library

5 posters

Go down

Free: huge auto related library Empty Free: huge auto related library

Post by JB2wheeler Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:47 pm

I have books, DVDs, back issues of many differant magazines going back many years, many many printouts from auto related forum tech subjects. All materials weigh as much as a small car, therefore shipping is out of the question. All material is in excellant condition. I am now almost totally blind and can not use these materials. JB (502) three six six-4326
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Free: huge auto related library Empty Re: Free: huge auto related library

Post by Limey SE Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:59 am

JB I wished I could make the road trip there to you I would grab these in a heartbeat and would like the whole collection to stay together
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:14 pm

In the last month I have thrown about 1,500 magazines from the 1970s and 80s and 90s into the garbage a couple dozen at a time to not make the huge can too heavy for the poor garbage man. Titles such as Stock Car Racing and Circle Track and Popular Science & Popular Mechanics & Mechanics Illustrated and others are GONE. Still have books and later Hot Rod and other mags such as WOOD and boxes full of tech printouts from the internet to give away. The books will go to Goodwill later on. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:53 pm

JB I have been wanting to come up that way and talk with you, maybe take a few off your hands, but right now I just can't afford to. Maybe I can at some point before winter sets in. Have you heard anything else about your eye appointment and such?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by chevellelaguna Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:23 pm

That's a shame, I would have paid you for the 70s stock car mags plus shipping, didn't know you had those!
chevellelaguna
chevellelaguna
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:14 am

Because of the major hassle I have been putting off going back to the eye doctor. I just got discourged by the major hoops I would have to go thru. I am broke and would have to get special blood tests, along with my daughter and get insuramce special permisson to have experimental surgery and stay in a hotel for almost a week during outpatient surgery and then drive back and forth to Cincinatti 3 times a week for six weeks. Then, it might not work, I would have to take special medicine the rest of my life to prevent rejection of the stem cells. If I was younger, maybe I could get up the gumpshion to do it. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:15 am

Don't give up. Put your faith in God. It blows my mind sometimes when I have seen what he can do! Praying for you bro.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 pm

driveit wrote:Don't give up.  Put your faith in God.  It blows my mind sometimes when I have seen what he can do!  Praying for you bro.

Amen! x 2.  

You also have to will yourself to do it JB- it's a pain in the butt to go through all that but your quality of life would vastly improve.  Stem cell therapy's are curing more diseases & conditions everyday.  Don't give up the ship.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down