G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arizona events this week and next two weeks

+2
Pontichev327
dynchel
6 posters

Go down

Arizona events this week and next two weeks Empty Arizona events this week and next two weeks

Post by Pontichev327 Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:11 am

Anybody in the Phoenix area...There is the 2014 BOP show this Sunday, March 30th. (Buick-Olds-Pontiac) at the Scottsdale Pavillions on Sunday 8 to 3. I will have the Grand Am out again. Then next week, April 5th is Pontiac Heaven with drags, swap, and show at Wild Horse Pass. The following Saturday is Cruise on Central again. Wooo Hooo!!!
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Arizona events this week and next two weeks Empty Re: Arizona events this week and next two weeks

Post by Mcarlo77 Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 am

Wow...must be nice to have the car show scene in full swing. Mine are still in storage lock-down...with no hint of Spring so far.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Arizona events this week and next two weeks Empty Re: Arizona events this week and next two weeks

Post by dynchel Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am

Mcarlo77 wrote:Wow...must be nice to have the car show scene in full swing.  Mine are still in storage lock-down...with no hint of Spring so far.
x2, it looks nice outside but its cold. currently 33 degrees.  rendeer santa
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

Arizona events this week and next two weeks <a href=Arizona events this week and next two weeks Bop_sh13" />Arizona events this week and next two weeks <a href=Arizona events this week and next two weeks Bop_sh14" />.....WooHoo! Gabrielle the Grand Am took a 2nd place in the 70's Pontiac class this Sunday. Awesome day, lots of fun and ran across a couple of old friends I hadn't seen in a while. I can't wait for Pontiac Heaven this Saturday! Drag racin, car show, and swap meet. Plus Jim Wangers will be there again, love talking to him.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 am

Congrats!
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 am

Awesome!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:11 pm

That is awesome! Car looks showroom new in that photo...with that placard and all!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:42 pm

WoW nice wish I were back out there again. Know where I would be every Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down