Chevelle Parts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chevelle Parts

Post by Laguna Budman on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:32 pm

If anyone is looking for anything specific for your cars please let me know. I am getting over run with stuff and can help if you need stuff. Grilles, header panels, hoods, gauge clusters, swivel buckets, consoles, headlight bezels, dual crossmembers, 73 tailpanel, Pontiac console, rear seats, 73 and 74 Laguna noses..... PM me and I will give you my phone number. Sorry but to much of a pain in the a$$ to post pics. I am in South Dakota zip 57703 so you know where it's coming from. I pack stuff very well and only charge actual shipping. Not gonna cheese you on ship price. Will check both UPS and FED EX and get you best price. Also have truck shipping available.
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

1975 Laguna Parts

Post by dwgardner1 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:25 am

I am looking for the Chevrolet emblem that is on the passenger side rear quarter extension above tail light. Also, I need the body side molding end caps and the black inserts. If you have any of these parts, please let me know.
Thanks again,
Danny Gardner
Angier, North Carolina
1975 Laguna S-3

dwgardner1
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

parts

Post by 454fourspeedss on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm

need 73 tail panel call me at 724 880 9425 or send me your number thanks

454fourspeedss
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevelle Parts

Post by Laguna Budman on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm

bump
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Sorry Danny those parts are sold already. Ill do more diggin but I think they are all gone.
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dwgardner1 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Thanks for looking

dwgardner1
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by burners on Mon May 05, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm looking for windshield wiper arms. Driver's side is needed but I'll take both if the price is reasonable. I can handle the shipping from my end so all I need is a package size and weight and I can email a shipping label.

burners
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing on Mon May 05, 2014 1:00 pm

In case you didn't get my PM, LB, just wanted to again say thanks! The retaining rings fit the bill nicely!

thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by dhw3971 on Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm

I need one trim strip for a fender: the chrome "rail" that runs mid-height on the door and has a black insert.
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by bitterfitter on Tue May 20, 2014 9:17 pm

I am still in need of the rear trim pieces for around the vinyl top. Just a couple small pieces around the back trunk area.

bitterfitter
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Trbulnc on Tue May 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Have a good heater/air conditioner box that mounts on the firewall?

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph on Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 am

Trbulnc wrote:Have a good heater/air conditioner box that mounts on the firewall?  

I have a working Firewall box and inside car box that that I just took off my 73. It is A/C and every thing was working fine. I do not have the duct work from the box to the dash as I had made my own. I have heater control and every thing. Don't know if this is what you want and I think 73 is a bit different than 74-77 but it was all working. Was converted to 134A freon.
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

'75-'76 Laguna part

Post by 76LagunaS3 on Thu May 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Laguna Budman wrote:If anyone is looking for anything specific for your cars please let me know. I am getting over run with stuff and can help if you need stuff.  Grilles, header panels, hoods, gauge clusters, swivel buckets, consoles, headlight bezels, dual crossmembers, 73 tailpanel, Pontiac console, rear seats, 73 and 74 Laguna noses..... PM me and I will give you my phone number.  Sorry but to much of a pain in the a$$ to post pics.  I am in South Dakota zip 57703 so you know where it's coming from.  I pack stuff very well and only charge actual shipping.  Not gonna cheese you on ship price.  Will check both UPS and FED EX and get you best price.  Also have truck shipping available.

I am looking for the chrome divider that separates the vinyl roof on the front of the top from the back of the top. Chevy called it the "vinyl sport roof".

Thanks, Terry C

76LagunaS3
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Shifter Bezel

Post by g3chevy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:03 pm

You wouldnt happen to have a shifter bezel that is correct for a 75 Laguna? This is the one that does not have the wood grain pattern or the indicator on it. Thanks!
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Im curiously looking around for a 73 nose, (headlights, grilles, trim, header, and fillers, do I need a headlight harness?) for my 77 Camino.
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:51 am

Idk about the harness (I would think its the same) but I do know a '73 bumper attaches to the frame differently than '74 and later.  Plus you will need the brackets to the core support.  (This I am assuming since '74 is different from '76) and '73 has a totally different header panel.
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by itis34 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Would you have a cable for a console shift 74 Chevelle?

itis34
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:44 pm

dynchel wrote:Idk about the harness (I would think its the same) but I do know a '73 bumper attaches to the frame differently than '74 and later.  Plus you will need the brackets to the core support.  (This I am assuming since '74 is different from '76) and '73 has a totally different header panel.

So my 77 bumper won't fit right with the 73 nose? What is different?
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 pm

The bumper should fit fine, I was assuming you were planning on using a '73 bumper with the header, lights, etc.
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Nah I'll keep my 77 bumper for now. I didn't know it was different for 73. Looks the same. Does the way it mounts change the position? How about the fillers? I have a jammed right bumper shock that needs replaced. I can't get it to pop back out
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:17 pm

JiMi_DRiX wrote:Nah I'll keep my 77 bumper for now. I didn't know it was different for 73. Looks the same. Does the way it mounts change the position? How about the fillers? I have a jammed right bumper shock that needs replaced. I can't get it to pop back out
'73 is a one year only bumper.  '74/'75 I believe are the same, as are '76/'77  (I think). Your '77 fillers should be fine with the '73 nose and '77 bumper.  Just remember to get the header panel supports also.
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:06 am

73 only for bumper ( front and rear ) you can use the shock's from 73 on the later 4,5,6,7 Years I believe
74 75 76 77 fronts will interchange just look a little different each year
74 rear only
75 rears may interchange with 76 77 haven't checked yet
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:07 am

73 front bumper shocks are one year only. The bumper.bolts to the.sides of the.bumper.shock unlike straight on like later years. There are no rear bumper shocks on a 73. The rear bumper bolts to the side of.the chassis. So a 73 frame is one year.only.due.to.the rear not.having the.mounting for.rear bumper shocks.
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 am

Limey wrote:74 rear only
I believe this came up before and Steve (mcarlo77) said '74 & '75 use the same rear bumper.
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 pm

I am talking Camino here, the rear bumper is different? I had no idea about the front. I should have guessed though since the Montes are that way.
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top