G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold? Will they fit 75 Chevelle?

3 posters

Go down

Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold?  Will they fit 75 Chevelle? Empty Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold? Will they fit 75 Chevelle?

Post by ag_eet Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 pm

I'm looking at using rams horn exhaust instead of headers for simplicity. Anyone know if they can they be used for a 75 Chevelle 350?

Thanks from a new member.

ag_eet
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold?  Will they fit 75 Chevelle? Empty Re: Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold? Will they fit 75 Chevelle?

Post by pila Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 pm

The front frame cross-member is in the way. If they would work, I'm quite sure many folks would use them.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold?  Will they fit 75 Chevelle? Empty Re: Possibility of rams horn center dump manifold? Will they fit 75 Chevelle?

Post by JB2wheeler Tue May 06, 2014 8:04 pm

There are two types, one the dump goes straight down and two has a slight slant toward the rear. The second type will work. I just wish they made them for a big block. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by ag_eet Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 pm

That's good to know about the curved manifolds.  Also I'm looking at the truck C20/30 manifolds.

ag_eet
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down