G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car

+4
orange Juiced
77mali
magic marouke
KC77Monte
8 posters

Go down

'77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car Empty '77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car

Post by BAS-Sr Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:52 pm

1977 Monte Carlo Landau, parting it out. Car is fairly nicely optioned, 61k miles, car was sitting in a dry garage for last 9 years, most of these parts are in very nice condition, some exceptional.

Here is what is still available, if you don't see it here, ask, I might still have it:
Beautiful white power bench seat, works great - $275
Power windows, work great with harness - $250
Cruise control, complete - $125
Original 350 4 barrel motor, 61k miles, runs good - $375
Original Turbo 350 trans, 61k miles, seems to work just fine - $200
Rear axle, 2.73 open rear - $100
Rear sway bar with lower control arms - $75
Nice rear window package tray - $25
Lower door panels, white, real nice shape - $25 each or $40 for pair
Sun visors, white, very nice shape - $15 each or $25 for pair
Front bumper, straight, has bumper guards and very nice impact strip, chrome is good, nice shape - $100
Front grill, real nice shape - $75
Headlight bezels, very nice - $35 each or $60 for pair
Front bumper fillers, nice shape - $60
15 x 7 stock Turbine wheels, have 5 rims, 3 center caps, 3 trim rings with tires - $250
All window glass is in good shape, windshield $100, door windows $25 each or $40 for pair, rear window $50
Lower dash, extremely nice, blue - $75
Dash instrument cluster cover, blue, EXTREMELY nice condition, woodgrain & blue trim - $50
Tilt steering column with shifter on it, blue - $80
Steering wheel, blue, nice shape - $40
Body for you demo derby guys! - $350

Here is what has been sold so far:
Upper door panels
Dash pad
Power door locks
AM/FM Radio

Most of the parts are interchangeable with 1973 thru 1977 Montes, Chevelle's, el Camino's, Laguna's and other GM models such as Grand Prix, Cutlass, etc.

Pictures: https://s308.photobucket.com/user/BSarte/library/Car%20Collection/1977%20Monte%20Carlo?sort=3&page=1

Located in Millstone Township, New Jersey
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

'77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car Empty Re: '77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car

Post by KC77Monte Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

What kind of shape is the opera window trim in
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

'77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car Empty Re: '77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car

Post by BAS-Sr Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 am

KC77Monte wrote:What kind of shape is the opera window trim in

They were in nice shape, sold them! Sorry. :-(
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by magic marouke Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Any chance of a close up pic of the lower door panels
Please ? I checked out the photobucket link but could really tell the condition . If they are real nice with no cracks or chunks missing I'll take them . Thanks
magic marouke
magic marouke
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:05 pm

magic marouke wrote:Any chance of a close up pic of the lower door panels
Please ? I checked out the photobucket link but could really tell the condition . If they are real nice with no cracks or chunks missing I'll take them . Thanks

Hey Magic,

I'll check them again but I do know they are in very nice shape, no cracks or chunks missing. Being that they are/were originally white, there is some minimal discoloration which I hope you understand would need to be addressed by re-dyeing them with a paint such as SEM or equivalent.

Car is at my shop, I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow and send them to you. You can contact me directly at PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net

Bruce
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Will you separate the lower control arms from the bar?  If so, how much for just the pair of arms?
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 pm

77mali wrote:Will you separate the lower control arms from the bar?  If so, how much for just the pair of arms?

You want the lower control arms? Just want to make sure we are on the same page. Send me an email to PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net

Bruce
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Will send you an email later tonight. Thanks.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:02 pm

BAS-Sr wrote:
Please ? I checked out the photobucket link but could really tell the condition . If they are real nice with no cracks or chunks missing I'll take them  . Thanks

Hey Magic,

I'll check them again but I do know they are in very nice shape, no cracks or chunks missing. Being that they are/were originally white, there is some minimal discoloration which I hope you understand would need to be addressed by re-dyeing them with a paint such as SEM or equivalent.

Car is at my shop, I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow and send them to you. You can contact me directly at PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net

Bruce

Magic,

If you send me an email at: PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net I can send you some pictures of the lower door panels. Looked at them again, very nice, no dings, chunks, scratches in them at all. Like I said they would need to be dyed back to a nice white. I use SEM interior paints for that, have always turned out nice.

Bruce
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 pm

How's the interior window pillar trim on the driver side and the plastic top trim above the windshield in the inside? They should fit on the Malibu, right?
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 am

orange Juiced wrote:How's the interior window pillar trim on the driver side and the plastic top trim above the windshield in the inside? They should fit on the Malibu, right?

The driver side pillar is gone.

The plastic trim along the top of the windshield along the headliner is in good shape. Send me a PM or contact me at: PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net

Bruce
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 pm

If any of you have sent emails to me directly, I have not gotten them!

Otherwise, these parts are still available! :-)
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by impalamonte Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:42 am

I am needing a piece of vinyl top trim. The short 8" piece that that transitions from the rear quarter to the trunk cowl. It is curved. Drivers side. Two thin metal cutting bolts hold it underneath in the trunk.
impalamonte
impalamonte
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 am

impalamonte wrote:I am needing a piece of vinyl top trim. The short 8" piece that that transitions from the rear quarter to the trunk cowl. It is curved. Drivers side.  Two thin metal cutting bolts hold it underneath in the trunk.

I will look at the car when I go over to the shop later today, will let you know if that part is there.

Should be there as the vinyl top is all there except for the opera window moldings.
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 pm

does it have a factory tach?
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Oldschool454 wrote:does it have a factory tach?

Nope, just dummy lites.
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 pm

impalamonte wrote:I am needing a piece of vinyl top trim. The short 8" piece that that transitions from the rear quarter to the trunk cowl. It is curved. Drivers side.  Two thin metal cutting bolts hold it underneath in the trunk.

OK, got the molding piece you need. Send me an email to: PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net

Bruce
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:43 am

Please ? I checked out the photobucket link but could really tell the condition . If they are real nice with no cracks or chunks missing I'll take them  . Thanks

Magic,

You want these door panels? Not sure where we left off, but please send me an email to PaceCarNut@OptOnline.Net

Bruce
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

'77 Monte Carlo Landau - Parting out - 61k miles on car Empty clock?

Post by msemeraro Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Did the clock work? If so interested, shipped to 13438. Price?

msemeraro
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by BAS-Sr Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:32 pm

msemeraro wrote:Did the clock work? If so interested, shipped to 13438. Price?

Sorry, clock is gone! :-)
BAS-Sr
BAS-Sr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down