the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Go down

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours. Empty the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Post by dynchel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Anyone want to own the gaudiest Laguna ever?  People like this really need to get into hondas. : Barf
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181564841498?_mwBanner=1
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours. Empty Re: the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Post by thatfnthing on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:33 pm

That car's still easily salvageable -- he didn't butcher it too bad with all kinds of custom crap mods. You could lose the donk wheels and put on a nice set of torq-thrusts and it would make a world of difference.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 58

Back to top Go down

the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours. Empty Re: the gaudiest Laguna ever can be yours.

Post by dynchel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 pm

The "slimer" green is pretty bad.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:36 pm

I hate to admit it but to me that thing is bad-@$$! Loose them tires and you got a car there.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 pm

77mali wrote:I hate to admit it but to me that thing is bad-@$$!  Loose them tires and you got a car there.

I have to agree. Change the wheels and put a nice color on it. For the right price, the car is whole.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Joe73 wrote:
77mali wrote:I hate to admit it but to me that thing is bad-@$$!  Loose them tires and you got a car there.

I have to agree.  Change the wheels and put a nice color on it.  For the right price, the car is whole.  

I'd run the color til it needed a refresh.  LOL

Better than the canary yellow on mine but neither color is my cup of tea.

I like what he did to the dash with the sewn-in leather or vinyl and overall the interior looks very nice. Good looking motor too.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 pm

I'd say lose the wheels, and you're good to go. The colour is a little bright but when you drive something like this you want to be noticed. We all do thing to be noticed. You can hear my car coming from a block away.
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:32 pm

I agree with Dynchel first post... Barf
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by pila on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

YUP ! loose those inner-city wheels, No and it would look 100% better.....

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Dinomyte wrote:I'd say lose the wheels, and you're good to go.  The color is a little bright but when you drive something like this you want to be noticed.  We all do thing to be noticed.  You can hear my car coming from a block away.

LIMEY LIKES LOVES THIS COLOR

I was gonna paint my 76 I traded off for the Tahoe this exact color I like it a lot lose the wheels and put some nicer wheels on it like cragars or TT's and its a good car and has 5 bids so far and reserve not met
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:19 pm

atleast he kept interior original Very Happy
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down