"Customize" it or leave it alone?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Customize" it or leave it alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Customize" it or leave it alone?

Post by Dinomyte on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:24 pm

You are correct about belts. I found a mint pair of swivel buckets a matching rear bench, and a console, shifter and all that, no belts. That was 2012, I've only just found belts, on their way to me as I type this. I'd given up finding them and was about to use a pair of 2nd gen Camaro belts. The joke was that you'd have to be 5'10" or taller to drive the car as they belts are about 17" shorter.

MCarlo77 came through for me. I'm not sure if he's got another set, but I've found a guy that redoes racing belts who says these are a piece of cake and I'll get new webbing in them as opposed to dieing them.

Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

"Customize" it or leave it alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Customize" it or leave it alone?

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:34 pm

I paid too much for a set on ebay then dyed them black. They came out pretty good.

I'll poke around for a while til I find everything. Worst case, I'll run up to northern Ohio and break some dudes garage I heard about. Very Happy
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 am

Worst case you can send me the ratty looking ones, so long as the hardware is good and I'll get them re-belted for you. I'll let everyone see what they look like and you can decide. The offer's there to anyone.
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2