G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising.

+6
prostreet75
Tom77
Wallyuph
dynchel
77mali
driveit
10 posters

Go down

Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising. Empty Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising.

Post by prostreet75 Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Been wrapped up in building projects for friends. Finally finished up most of their stuff and was able to get my baby out and clean again. Thought I would share a little. Very Happy

prostreet75
prostreet75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising. Empty Re: Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising.

Post by driveit Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Beautiful car. That thing sounds mean!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising. Empty Re: Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising.

Post by 77mali Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Sounds like the 4th of July, Sweet!
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Very nice, was that in a magazine years ago...possibly car craft?
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by prostreet75 Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Yes it was. Great memory. Changed a few things since then.
prostreet75
prostreet75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am

Your killing us guys that have to store our cars for the winter.

Nice to see you can still use yours. Nice Ride
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:47 am

Wallyuph wrote:Your killing us guys that have to store our cars for the winter.

X2 but we can live vicariously through those that are lucky enough to enjoy theirs through the winter months. cheers
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by prostreet75 Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:44 pm

One of the perks of living in California I suppose. Although news is saying it might snow tomorrow night. Shocked We'll see about that. But I'm sure it will be 70 degrees by the weekend. Very Happy
prostreet75
prostreet75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trbulnc Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Who did you get your cowl hood from? How was fit and finish?

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:

X2 but we can live vicariously through those that are lucky enough to enjoy theirs through the winter months. cheers

x3 I'm with you there. I want to see some 11s though GoFast not to mention that video with that "little foreign car" was just wild. . .
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by prostreet75 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Trbulnc wrote:Who did you get your cowl hood from?  How was fit and finish?

I got my hood from OPGI. www.opgi.com The finish was nice and smooth, Fit was pretty dam close also. Took minor trimming underneath to clear/fit the rubber stops, that was all. I also purchased the lighter weight hood springs from them as well.
prostreet75
prostreet75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prostreet75 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Dinomyte wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

x3 I'm with you there.  I want to see some 11s though GoFast not to mention that video with that "little foreign car" was just wild. . .

No more 11s... Laughing    It's running high 10s now. That video you saw on youtube was its first outing with the new setup. Some minor tuning and got it nailed!  I just need to find someone to take video for me next time at the track so I can get some new footage. Thumbs up

Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising. Car11
prostreet75
prostreet75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeBill66 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:56 pm

I still love your car. Gives me ideas about my 75. I want a big block now, but will have to wait until I get the funds together. I may still just build the roller small block that's in there now. Decisions...Decisions...

WyldeBill66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trbulnc Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:46 pm

prostreet75 wrote:
Trbulnc wrote:Who did you get your cowl hood from?  How was fit and finish?

I got my hood from OPGI. www.opgi.com The finish was nice and smooth, Fit was pretty dam close also. Took minor trimming underneath to clear/fit the rubber stops, that was all.  I also purchased the lighter weight hood springs from them as well.

Thanks. Been looking at theirs and glasstek.

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:50 am

prostreet75 wrote:
Dinomyte wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

x3 I'm with you there.  I want to see some 11s though GoFast not to mention that video with that "little foreign car" was just wild. . .

No more 11s... Laughing    It's running high 10s now. That video you saw on youtube was its first outing with the new setup. Some minor tuning and got it nailed!  I just need to find someone to take video for me next time at the track so I can get some new footage. Thumbs up

Been a while - Got her washed and ready for cruising. Car11

Elevens || a pair of tire laid down rubber patches from a burnout.  Smile

Am I the only one that knows them as that?
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 am

Thats a great pic.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down