Welcome abaord Dave

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by dynchel on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 am

We are still doing this? Ok here's a few more.



avatar
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by 77mali on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am



avatar
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 am

dynchel wrote:We are still doing this?

We've been welcoming "Dave" for a bit and we still don't know who he is and he has yet to appear. Shocked

Maybe he's like that giant invisible rabbit. Or the boogerman.I'm hoping you were right and it's DAC, we could do a sing-along.
avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Limey SE on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:06 am

Oh my goodness 2 pages of Who's Dave lmao. Dave is a friend of mine from FB. You guys are craaazzzeee LOL. 🚔🇺🇸

He has had several our type of cars but right Now has a 1979 Lemans I am trying to get him to post pic of it........ stay tuned
avatar
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 90

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by thatfnthing on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 am

I think you mean 'boogeyman'. The 'boogerman' is the guy who picks his nose and wipes it on the hallway wall. Ask me how I know. And no, it wasn't me.

And, yes, we're gonna keep doing this until A) Dave stops by and introduces himself, or B) we run out of other Daves. Smile




avatar
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:19 am

thatfnthing wrote:I think you mean 'boogeyman'. The 'boogerman' is the guy who picks his nose and wipes it on the hallway wall. Ask me how I know. And no, it wasn't me.
]

Nah, you yankees have a boogeyman, we gots "THE BOOGERMAN" down here. He's much worse. boogeyman's just a little punk. So is that California Bogeyman.

And you have to say it like "BOOOOOO-GER-MAN"
avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by 77mali on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:43 am

Yankees? Hey I resemble that remark!

Dave better show up soon, this is way too much fun!






avatar
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:40 am

Lots o Rock n Roll Daves...never noticed




Random google daves...
English teacher Dave


Hairdresser Dave?


Anime Dave?


President Dave

avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by 1973montec on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:56 am

you hosers





in disguise dave
avatar
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by 1973montec on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:01 pm

avatar
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by thatfnthing on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 pm

"That's not going to be easy without a helmet, Dave..."

avatar
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Bad Daves




avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by 77mali on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Another bad Dave, maybe the worst Dave ever.
avatar
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by ant7377 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Why not just go with Paul being Dave. At this point its just easier.
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:43 pm

ant7377 wrote:Why not just go with Paul being Dave. At this point its just easier.


But what will we do when Dave get's here? Dave can't be Paul.
avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by ant7377 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
ant7377 wrote:Why not just go with Paul being Dave. At this point its just easier.


But what will we do when Dave get's here? Dave can't be Paul.
True. Well then we will just have 2 Daves.
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:49 pm

ant7377 wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
ant7377 wrote:Why not just go with Paul being Dave. At this point its just easier.


But what will we do when Dave get's here? Dave can't be Paul.
True. Well then we will just have 2 Daves.


Awwww, the we'd have to say s*** like "Dave 1" and "Dave 2". Dave can't be Paul. That's like Elton being Elvis. It's just all wrong.
avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by thatfnthing on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
ant7377 wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
ant7377 wrote:Why not just go with Paul being Dave. At this point its just easier.
But what will we do when Dave get's here? Dave can't be Paul.
True. Well then we will just have 2 Daves.
Awwww, the we'd have to say s*** like "Dave 1" and "Dave 2". Dave can't be Paul. That's like Elton being Elvis. It's just all wrong.

Then Dave can be Limey. Wait, Limey started this thread, and Dave never showed up. Maybe Dave really IS Limey!
avatar
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by ant7377 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Hmmmmm... good point.
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Hawk03 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:51 pm

avatar
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:31 pm

thatfnthing wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
ant7377 wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
ant7377 wrote:Why not just go with Paul being Dave. At this point its just easier.
But what will we do when Dave get's here? Dave can't be Paul.
True. Well then we will just have 2 Daves.
Awwww, the we'd have to say s*** like "Dave 1" and "Dave 2". Dave can't be Paul. That's like Elton being Elvis. It's just all wrong.

Then Dave can be Limey. Wait, Limey started this thread, and Dave never showed up. Maybe Dave really IS Limey!

If Limey is Dave and Limey is Anthony, then who the hell is Paul?
If Elton is Elvis and Ringo is really Paul, Then who the Hell is Dave?

Aw shoot.

Back to the Dave's







avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by 77mali on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Dave is Anthony (Ant7377) I got a pic of him off Google (Just search night-rider, not Knight -Rider)



avatar
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:35 pm

hahahahahaha...you don't know how close I came to using that one. I chickened out.

avatar
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by thatfnthing on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:31 pm

77mali wrote:Dave is Anthony (Ant7377) I got a pic of him off Google (Just search night-rider, not Knight -Rider)





Okay, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
avatar
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by ant7377 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:33 pm

I wish.
avatar
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome abaord Dave

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum