G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one else seeing this jeep?

+3
dynchel
pila
thatfnthing
7 posters

Go down

Any one else seeing this jeep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any one else seeing this jeep?

Post by 77mali Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:01 pm

I've had 3 Jeep Cherokees (older styles) over the years. Never had a problem with any of them. When they got rid of the "Cherokee Classic" in the early 2000's I lost interest in the brand. That straight 6 was unkillable, had close to 250,000 miles on the last one. You just have to change the fluids regularly & they'd last forever. I got rear ended on the highway & meet a guard rail or I might still have it.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Any one else seeing this jeep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any one else seeing this jeep?

Post by ant7377 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:05 am

My dad has an 01 now. The 4.0 is really a great motor too bad they killed it.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:15 am

I had a 98 Cherokee Sport with the 4.0. That sucker was bulletproof. I beat the hell out of it. It also plowed through one of the worst local snow/ice storms we ever had here. I was the only guy in the neighborhood able to make the milk and medicine runs for the old folks. My second favorite car of all time.
My Wrangler was cool, but they are soooo over priced for a vehicle that's essentially STILL running on mostly 50s tech. Take away the ABS, PS,PB and airbags and you've almost got a Model T.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by cees klumper Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:Bet she can beat your A$$.

I would also bet her car will outrun his.
cees klumper
cees klumper
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down