73 SS Parts Fountain City Wisconsin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

73 SS Parts Fountain City Wisconsin

Post by Limey SE on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Steve you are kinda close to this Place I believe ??  Don't the know the name just the City

Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 85

Back to top Go down

Re: 73 SS Parts Fountain City Wisconsin

Post by Mcarlo77 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Probably a couple hours drive...much of it along the scenic Mississippi River. What's the scoop on it?
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:07 am

No idea was posted on FB group found it in a Yard but no yard Mentioned just the City
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:35 am

There is a large (5K vehicles) yard in Fountain City, WI called Elmers Auto Salvage. I was down there many years ago to walk thru another business they have in the way of a large and very impressive antique toy museum with half a dozen out buildings full of toys, peddle vehicles and his own sizable collection of unrestored orginal muscle cars. One was a Plymouth Superbird with something like 6900 miles on it. Elmer is the father who started these businesses and his sons run the salvage business. What I recall seeing as I drove up to their house/museum was a bunch of '60's/'early '70's Mopars (Chargers, Challengers, Roadrunners, Coronets, etc.) spaced out neatly in a mowed field for ease of accessing and pulling parts (they wouldn't let people in to pull their own, however). From the photo, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where this is. If so, I doubt there are any bargains to be had as these guys would be pretty in-tune with market values.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:51 pm

They Guy Just verified it was Elmers Steve LOL Your good !

If any of you want this car it's at Elmer's Salvage in Fountain City, WI. I don't know if it has the swivels or not as I couldn't get any closer to the car.
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top