383 or 406 Top End Package

View previous topic View next topic Go down

383 or 406 Top End Package

Post by REVINKEVIN on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello. I have made the decision to go LS7 with T56 in my 1970 Camaro. Here is what I want to sell from my 408sbc project:

AFR 210 Race Ready 64cc heads with fresh valve job, Comp Cam guide plates, Comp Cams XS290S (brand new in box with lifters), Comp Cams Ultra Pro Magnum 1.52 Roller Rockers (new in box), Comp Cams push rods (1500 miles), double roller timing chain, light weight fuel pump rod, DUI HEI distrubter, Accel wires, ARP head bolts, black Pro-Form valve covers with matching timing cover, Fel-Pro intake gaskets, and Holley Strip Domintator intake (painted black and brand new) ported for AFR heads. There are other items like bolts, gaskets, and fuel pump that I will throw in. Hooker Super Comp 1 3/4" headers with new header wrap (500 miles). Milidon Road Race oil pan and pump with 5 trap doors. Modified to work with Hooker headers. Remote oil filter kit. Summit vacuum can. And, PowerMaster high torque starter.

This is a great top end kit for a stout 383 with 11:1 or so compression or a good 406.

$2,000

PM me with questions or offers. Thank you.
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top